We profoundly respect your privacy and, for the reason, our primary aim is to clarify our policy regarding what individual information we collect, how do we employ it or where do we save it. We try very hard to preserve the confidentiality of your financial, assignment or personal information.
We advise anyone who visits our website to accept and read the exclusive policies presented here before obtaining any service.
2. What do we collect from our clients?
We receive Personally Identifiable Information (PII) as well as Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII).
Personally Identifiable Information – This information distinguishes you from other users operating your mobile or computer. It includes things like your:
- Email Address
- Whether you accepted to participate in our web site’s exercises
- The date you first talked with us about getting services
Non-Personally Identifiable Information – It incorporates things like your IP address, web browser’s information, the amount of time employed on the site, and the total number of web pages you hit.
3. What we do with your information?
The clients present their utmost trust in our services by providing their personal information, and we acknowledge very sincerely. However, we keep their trust by ensuring that we hold provided information secure and never disclosed to anybody. We will never utilize your collected information for any marketing objective. However, we use details for the subsequent purposes:
- To inform you about significant alterations to the site
- To present you with valuable information concerning our services
- To reply to any complaints, questions or requests
- To keep in touch with you.
- To write the document as per the standards of your country
- To customize the design or content of the page on our site
- To keep an in-house record for market analysis purposes.
- To make significant transactions
- To forward alerts to the clients regarding latest discounts, deals, or packages
4. About Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies relate to the text files that transferred to the computer system of the user in order to accumulate demographic information, tracking movements of the users, analyzing trends, and administering the site. We may receive announcements based on the use of multiple tracking technologies such as scripts, cookies and tags.
5. Log Files
We gather specific information automatically and store it in log files. This information comprises of Internet protocol (IP) addresses, referring/exit pages, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, operating system and clickstream data. We link all the information, which is collected automatically to other data we collected from you.
6. The Security of Your Information
Your data is fully secured with Secured Socket Layer (SSL) software. We utilize firewall protection, but we cannot ensure the information’s security when you transmit it online. We implement appropriate security to defend against misuse, alteration or loss of the information we received from you.
7. Changes to this policy and future developments
If you are bothered for the use of your personal information, we urge you to check this page from time-to-time. We regularly update and upgrade our site to improve your browsing practice. As a result, our privacy policies changes continually. We implement new and improved technology to render advanced services.