- Context; discuss the importance of L&M theories as a point of discussion.
- Mention the aim of this Project/Report
- Give an introduction of the organisation (small/large business, family business, cooperative, multinational), number of employees, sector of activity (product, services), organisational structure, mission, values
- Brief of the Methodology:
Type of analysis – Quantitative / Qualitative/ both
Type of data – Primary /Secondary data/ both Desk Research, Literature Review (Academic)
- Show a brief of the actual structure of the report\
CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE LITERATURE REVIEW
Use academic Leadership and Management theories or analysis that is used in Section 3 and 4.
CRITICAL DISCUSSION of the Practice in the Organisation
Sections that is based on practices in the organisation
Show the organisational context with re-introduction of the organisation.
Questions that may help to develop the critical discussion:
- Determine the most suitable model that may help in analysing the H&M organisation, for structuring the practices of Leadership & Management in the organisation?
- Whether the critical events (internal or external) have influenced the practices of Leadership & Management in the organisation?
Briefly analyse the practices of Leadership and Management in the organisation, with cross-referencing to the theoretical context/literature review in Section 2
CRITICAL Analysis on Theory & Practice
Questions that may assist in the brief analysis of Theory & Practice
- Whether all L&M theories presented in Section 2 present in the L&M practices in the organisation?
- Explain the aspects of the L & M theories that best fit the L&M practice in the organisation?
- Explain the aspects of the L & M theories that least fit the L&M practice in the organisation?
- Whether there any L&M practices within the organisation that were not included in the L&M theories presented in section 2? If so, specify
- Whether there are any emerging trends that diverge or converge Theory and Practice?
Summary of the key points from Section 3 and 4
Use Harvard Style Referencing with a minimum of 35 to 45 references
Overall Presentation, Structure and Referencing
- Brief presentation, structure, style and referencing matters
- Suggested Structure for Project/Report aligned to Marking Guide
- Must be written in the 3rdperson – academic writing
- Label all diagrams or tables, including source
- Assure the project has page numbers
- Assure to use English (UK) spell check function
- Use USW Harvard Style Referencing (available on Blackboard) throughout the Report and in the References section.