Inclusive practice can be understood as the teaching approach which identifies student diversity along with uses this in order to assure that all children which belong to different caste, status, colour receive equal as well as fair treatment. It refers to the methods and attitude of the teacher which assures that all students can access learning as per their needs and interest. Every student in the classroom has equal right to participate in each activity as well as treated fairly with respect.
Ways to Promote Equality and supports Diversity
It has been seen that kids learn moral values in the early age while in the school and growing with parents and other kids of their age. So it is necessary for the teachers and parents to teach them about how to behave, act, help and treat people.
- Using a range of teaching methods- The teacher must use variety of teaching methods such as written, verbal, game based, story based, practical and many other so the students can understand the topic easily. The teacher must know about the mindset, background and culture of students to provide valuable ethics and knowledge to them which is useful for their personal and professional life.
- Avoiding stereotypes in curricular resources and examples- The education department of the nation as well as staff of the particular institute ensure that there is no difference and discrimination about any caste, religion, color and gender in the curriculum. They teach each students in the early age that both male and female can do everything along with no one is superior to each other.
- Setting clear rules regarding how people treat each other- The teacher and parents must set the limit for their students along with teaching the kids to give respect to each other. As they must help each other, do not make joke of mistakes, problems and disability of people. Always give chance to other to use their ability and listen other to promote equality.
- Treating all students and staff equally and fairly- The principal and senior staff member can set the example in front of the students by treating all staff members and students equally and fairly. They can give respect to the peon, workers, staff member and student who belong to the below poverty line so the students can learn and follow it in their life.
Stuck with your Assignment?
Hire our PROFESSIONAL ASSIGNMENT WRITERS and
Get 100% Original Document on any Topic to Secure A+ Grade
Importance of Equality and Diversity
- It ensures that every children and individual is treated equally and has opportunity to fulfil their dreams as well as become successful in life.
- Inclusive practices set the norms for the students to follow code of conduct in the academic life as well as in their professional life which promotes equality and diversity.
- It helps the community and nation to promote peace, improve living standard and enhance the relationship with each other across the world.
It enables population of the world to develop their skills, knowledge about many language, culture, technology and other things which allow them to create innovative ideas.
Score Top Grades in Academics by Placing an Assignment Order
Concerned that you won't finish your assignment in time? Do not worry! Our writing service provides prompt, high-quality support. If you are looking for assignment help UK, you can contact Assignmentdesk.co.uk. We provide outstanding quality assignments at pocket-friendly prices to the students. We have a team of professional writers who can assist you with the assignment writing task and help you to score high grades. Our experts are also skilled in providing essay writing service UK, and they have vast knowledge in dealing with students writing problems. Our main motive is to relieve students' academic worries and help them get high grades in the semester. Contact us today and get the best writing services like dissertation help, custom writing help and much more.