1. Main features of successful system of IPRP.
The IPRP stand for the individual performance Related Pay, even though according to the CIPD, Performance related pay is such which generally help in handling and managing measuring of performance with the pre-agreed objective in better manner. PRP is considered as the reward linked with achievement of objectives in right contrast too.
Hence, various indicators are there for assessing the amount of the individual performance related pay and thus on the basis of their work and performing criteria the reward is settled (Allen and et. al., 2011). Moreover, the performance Indicator is measurable values which demonstrates in effective manner a company does achieve business objectives in right context too. Generally there are some implications on the company and some of those are as:
Increase in profit: PRP is that concept which usually leads to develop the performance of organization and it is be like which help to attain the firm goals and objectives in better manner and thus increase in profit is also noticed in right context too.
Needs to manage the Conflict: Even the PRP is that concept which create an chances of conflict and thus it is required to manage such as because this can also develop hurdle for the company in earning profit and not be able to achieve their target in right context too.
Increase employee competition: Having PRP in conflict is such which help also increases the competition in business which somewhere also make them to earn higher income and profit as well.
2. Benefits and Drawbacks of host country with culture shock.
Host country nationals to resources are such which has to be ascertained by them in better manner and thus it has to be maintained in effective way too (Armstrong and Taylor, 2014). Moreover there are various benefits and drawbacks of host country resources are as follows:
- When a company expand their business then there is a benefit that employees can be hired at lower packages.
- Expanding business to other country also bring employment opportunity for people.
- Company can earn higher income and profit as well because the people of their country how to sell the product and services and how to treat with the population too.
- Moreover, young blood can be hired and proper working can also be there in organization.
- If positive response is found in another country then they can also think to expand their business in various other countries too in right format.
- Before going across the boundaries they do conduct research which help in collecting useful information in right context as well.
- This can also help in having a exchange of money.
- Various country is having different political and legal structure which need to be followed by organization.
- Cross-Culture is such which affect the company performance in great manner.
- They will follow their own structure of working and not be following real one in right context too.
Culture Shock is such which refer to the feeling of confusion and uncertainty which is experienced when people come and meet out with new culture and this is somewhere vastly different from the own culture too (Boxall and Purcell, 2011). Generally this can be noticed in the people of immigrants and foreign students too.
Some of the thing which help to minimise culture shock:
- Do not think about home or something.
- Get active and stay in touch.
- Travel and don't be shy.
3. Training and development.
Training and development is that which help to learn new skills, knowledge and abilities to perform the working in better manner and it also directly make organization to have increase in their productivity too.
Even though they make an proper strategies and decision related to human resource management and provide them training and development so that they can perform even in better way what earlier they were performing too (Carter and Liane Easton, 2011). HRM is considered as the pillar of any industry, hence the company do choose the accurate technique and tools which can help them to provide training and development. Some of those are as:
- On the job training
- Off the job training
- Job Rotation.
These are some of the method of providing training to their employees, when the business expanded in other countries then it is required to provide instruction and development program so that skills and how to handle the different situation can be made learned to them. Even though organization do make research to know that which method can help employee to increase their performance in right context and thus such thing help entity to attain their goals and objectives in right direction too (Davis and Adam Cobb, 2010). Moreover there are some steps of organising the training and development program in firm which has to be followed in proper way.
4. Barriers which prevent from human resource strategies.
There are various barriers which is related with the human resource strategies implementation which create problem to have an proper working in right context too. Normally those barriers create hurdle in between the working of organization and although needs to overcome in better manner so that human resource strategies can be implemented in better manner as well (Ernst Kossek, Lewis and Hammer, 2010). Several barriers are as follows:
- Resistance to change
- Ineffective leadership
- Lack of such resources as time and commitment.
Moreover there are various thing which does help in providing solution to the barrier in great manner and thus it is be like as:
- Resistance to change: Even though motivating the employees in great manner can help them to have an better structure of work, this is that which manipulate the employees to adapt the changes in right context which do help in increasing the performances of employees in great manner and make them to attain their goals and objectives too.
- Ineffective leadership: Moreover, it is required by top executive to motivate the leaders in better manner so that they can lead their employees in right context and right direction of working can also be seen as well. Effective leadership does help in attaining goals and objectives in right context too.
- Time and commitment: Moreover, it is required to have an time management and commitment towards their working and thus lead to have an proper working with commitment and time in right context (Glover and et. al., 2011). Moreover having this concept in right format can help in attaining the implementation of strategy in perfect way too.
5. Diversity, Equality and Ethics.
Managers and management of the company do find difficulty in implementing diversity at the workplace and thus it is something which is creating hurdle in having proper working too. In an organization various kind of people are there who is having various culture and they do have different kind of working style and thus it creates hurdle for them and become complex situation to bring equality in team.
Moreover there are various solution to such problem but the best prevention measure is be like creating team of different people which will make them to perform as one and will perform for the organizational context and even though they will also be able to complete their working before time too. This is such which can reduce the chances of not having a better working. Equality can also be bought in the organization and thus they can be bring with the team allotment and even though the work in team also help in completing the task and activity on time and even in perfect way too (Halbesleben, 2010). Ethics are those which needs to be followed by the employees of company which does help organization to attain the higher profit and accomplishment of goals and objectives is also there.
6. Employee absence and Attendance management.
It is required by the company to have less employee turnover and need to find out why there is more turnover of employees and after identification of reason a proper solution is required to be provided to them so that effective working can also be seen as well. A proper structure of attendance and absence management help company to identify what actually happening in industry and to provide right format.
Employee absence is creating hurdle in the working of company and also bringing various company ethics in which company also follow and complete their working in better manner. Even though it is required to make an proper policy and procedure which has to be followed by the employees in great manner and it is be like which does help in having an great working too (Hobfoll, 2011). Various method are there which can help them to gather information related to the attendance of employees and can know how much human resource is absent and how much work has got affected. Normally every company in this world also work hard to bring effectiveness in the organization too. Retention of employees can be done by motivating them and understanding their requirement in right context and also need to provide them the performance appraisal in right manner. These all things are those which do help in having a great working in organization even though they are able to attain their goals and objectives too.
- Allen and et. al., 2011. Adaptive management for a turbulent future. Journal of environmental management. 92(5). pp.1339-1345.
- Armstrong, M. and Taylor, S., 2014. Armstrong's handbook of human resource management practice. Kogan Page Publishers.
- Boxall, P. and Purcell, J., 2011. Strategy and human resource management. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Carter, C. R. and Liane Easton, P., 2011. Sustainable supply chain management: evolution and future directions. International journal of physical distribution & logistics management. 41(1). pp.46-62.
- Davis, G. F. and Adam Cobb, J., 2010. Chapter 2 Resource dependence theory: Past and future. In Stanford's organization theory renaissance, 1970–2000 (pp. 21-42). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
- Ernst Kossek, E., Lewis, S. and Hammer, L. B., 2010. Work—life initiatives and organizational change: Overcoming mixed messages to move from the margin to the mainstream. human relations. 63(1). pp.3-19.
- Glover and et. al., 2011. Critical success factors for the sustainability of Kaizen event human resource outcomes: An empirical study. International Journal of Production Economics. 132(2). pp.197-213.
- Halbesleben, J. R., 2010. A meta-analysis of work engagement: Relationships with burnout, demands, resources, and consequences. Work engagement: A handbook of essential theory and research. 8. pp.102-117.
- Hobfoll, S. E., 2011. Conservation of resource caravans and engaged settings. Journal of occupational and organizational psychology. 84(1). pp.116-122.