Strategic Planning For The Hospitality Industry’ (M C)
- LO4 Generate the most appropriate ways in order to implement the chosen strategy.
- LO5Evaluate the current and the future strategies in respect to their effectiveness.
Assume you are a hospitality consultant who undertakes the strategic analysis of an institution or a company of your choice which is operating in the hospitality industry. Hospitality industry which is within the network of service interdependent and interrelated. Therefore, the organisation that has been chosen includes following sectors.
- Leisure, recreation and the entertainment venues.
- Hostels, hotels, resorts, camping grounds, bed and breakfast establishments.
- Restaurants, bars cafe and clubs
- Travel the role of agents, transport or business, tourism operators
- Travel and organisation and the tourism that often associate with the association you wish to.
Analyse The Factors Impacting The Successful Application Of Strategies On The Following Four Business Functions. (LO 4)
- Structural Design
- Information and Control Systems
- Human Resources
Analyse The Different Performance Metrics of Your Chosen Organisation and How This May Impact The Effectiveness of the Business Strategies and Functions? (LO 5)
- Critical Success Factors (CSFs)
- Key Performance Indicators
- The Balance Scorecard
Critically Generate the Key Elements (Diagnosis, Change Agents, Managing Change Programmes and Levers For Change) in Managing Functionality Change and Leading Different Types (Adaption, Reconstruction, Revolution and Evolution) of Strategic Change. (LO 5)
- Title page
- Content page
- Key sections
- summary and conclusion