Topic- Hospitality Operation (M C)
Learning Outcomes Covered:
- Suggest with justification a suitable food production and a system of Food and Beverage service for the business or hospitality.
- Determine the confidence in wide menu planning and costing in various businesses of hospitality (e.g. restaurants, events, catering).
The Daily Times Newspaper published an advertisement about the Four Seasons hotels London about the appointment of Director in the Food & Beverage department. The hotel appointed a recruitment team which included General Manager, Director of Operations, Executive Chef Hand Human Resource Director. The interested candidates were asked the following questions. They were asked to prepare an e management graduate of the following hotels such as Hilton, Marriott, Sheraton, Accor Hotels, Four Season, more reputed hotel chains after their orientation/ elevator programmes.
- Demonstrate the synthesis and creativity of the Food production and Food & Beverage Service Systems. (LO4)
- Briefly evaluate roles and responsibilities of a Food and Beverage Manager/ Restaurant Manager/ Bar Manager/ Banquet Manager within the Food & Beverage department. (Choose any one manager position from the above-mentioned positions). (LO 4)
- Identify and evaluate the factors that affect the factors of Menu Pricing in Food & Beverage outlets. (LO 5)
- Evaluate the Menu Planning considerations and constraints in the Food & Beverage Operations (Restaurants, Events & Catering services). (LO 6)