- 4500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Rated 4.9/5 Out of 2545 Reviews
- A+ Quality With Zero Plagiarism
- FreeTurnitin Report
How to Write a Dissertation Proposal to Hear a 'YES' from Professor?02 Apr, 2020 344
Student A: You are my crush. I love you. Please say ‘yes.’
Crush: *SLAPS* Noooo!!!
Student B: Professor, here is my dissertation proposal.
Professor: *ANGRY* It is rejected.
If your story sounds similar to student A, then you may leave this page. However, if your situation resembles to student B, then this blog is your match in heaven. The write-up answers the most common question, “How to write a dissertation proposal?”
Hello, UK students! Hope you are staying at home and taking preventive measures against COVID-19. To help you kill your quarantine time, here is an informative piece of information regarding dissertation proposal introduction, structure, etc. Grab yourself a cup of coffee as you start scrolling the page further!
What Makes a Dissertation Proposal Good? Your Answer Is Right Here!
A dissertation proposal can be considered as a sneak-peak of a thrilling episode. Yes, you read it right! Okay, let us understand it this way- the precap of a thrilling episode keeps you on the edge of the seat, and thus, sow a seed of curiosity in your mind and soul. In a similar way, a good dissertation proposal is the one which interests the professor, and he becomes eager to review your work. Do you still consider hearing a ‘Yes’ from your crush as a difficult task? Well, keep reading for a reality check.
What Are the Qualities of a Dissertation Proposal?
As per the experts who are proficient in writing masters dissertation proposal examples, this scholarly writing is an overview of a research question. The broader aspects of the central idea are highlighted through a small window. The summarised form of writing should briefly answer many questions in a conceptual manner.
Before we talk about the questions, let us first shed light on the procedure followed for shortlisting a dissertation proposal research question.
Tips for Shortlisting Dissertation Proposal Research Idea
- Brainstorm for ideas. No matter how weird they are, simply write them on a piece of paper.
- Refer to multiple sources of information for choosing a research-oriented topic.
- Begin researching primarily for the shortlisted topics.
- Discuss your dissertation proposal ideas with your friends/classmates and get ready for the criticism.
- Select the one which is highly appreciable and drives the interest of many.
By now, you are all geared up to choose an interesting yet attractive topic. For more information, you may also wish to refer to mini dissertation proposal samples.
Moving on further, let us flash a light on some of the questions that your proposal needs to address.
Questions Which Every ‘PERFECT’ Dissertation Must Answer!
- What is the central problem you are highlighting?
- Why do you consider it as a problem?
- Why is it necessary to address the problem?
- What are the sources of information referred for finding the answer?
- Why are they the best source for reference?
So, these were some of the questions that your scholarly writing must answer. Furthermore, here are some important points that your academic paper needs to demonstrate:
- Your dissertation research question is interesting with vast research scope
- The amount spend for the research process is feasible
- A hypothesis can be framed easily
- The dissertation question has practical applications as well
These were some of the qualities that your dissertation proposal must possess if you want to hear the magical word 'Yes' from him. The lengthy list is enough to roll tears from the face of the students. As a result, they are always in search to know the answer to the common question, "Can someone tell how to write a dissertation proposal?” If you also fall in the same category of students, then read the subsequent section to know more.
What Is the Structure of the Dissertation Proposal? Answer from the Best UK Writers!
As said already, your dissertation proposal should give an overview of your research question. However, one thing to note here is that providing abrupt information without a proper connectivity will confuse the professor. Hence, it is required that all the vital elements of the dissertation proposal need to be incorporated into a different structure, collectively forming a structure.
According to the professionals providing masters dissertation proposal examples, a well-structured paper should include the following parts:
- Aims & Objectives
- Literature Review
- Ethical Concerns
- Estimated Timeframe
Let us now shed light on each of the section one by one.
- Dissertation Proposal Introduction: The first impression is the last impression- the phrase finds great importance when it comes to writing the introduction of the dissertation proposal. Well, the reason lies in the fact that only when the professor will find it interesting, he will read your paper further. In the introduction section, you will have to provide some background information about the research question, along with an explanation of why this research question needs to be addressed. Hopefully, your question, ‘how to write an engaging dissertation introduction?’ is answered.
- Main Body: It is the lengthiest section as it gives a broader picture to the idea. It is subdivided into the following sections:
- Methodology: If you will analyse the dissertation proposal samples, you will find that the writers describe the method referred by them for gathering relevant information. In general, there are two main research methods- qualitative research method and a quantitative research method. Thus, in this section, provide an outline of the method chosen by you.
- Aims & Objectives: The section will highlight the issues that you want to explore. You should flash a light on the questions that are answered in your dissertation writing. Also, it will be a good approach to include the prediction which you can make with reference to the research question.
- Literature Review: The time has come to introduce the professor to the existing studies that guided you for your research. However, the dissertation proposal example writers advice students to include only those sources which added an extra charm in your academic paper.
- Limitations: The motive behind writing this section is to make the professor realise that you are familiar with the subject matter. You will have to recognise the limits that are restricting you in your research process; it may be due to word count, further issues, to name a few.
- Ethical Concerns: Here, you will have to demonstrate whether there are any ethical considerations related to your academic paper or not. This section is sometimes overlooked by the students, and as a result, they face the consequences.
- Estimated Timeframe: The estimated time for the delivery of the dissertation will be presented in this section. The experts offering dissertation proposal help recommend that the students should be realistic in providing the timeframe.
- Conclusion: Now comes the time to summarise your dissertation proposal. It should consist of 1-2 sentences. You can also wish to skip this part if the word count exceeds.
This was the complete structure of the dissertation proposal. You are now ready to draft an impeccable piece of paper. However, if you are still struggling to find the solution to the query, “How to write a dissertation proposal?” Then the next section contains your answer.
Who Can Write My Dissertation Proposal in UK? The Experts of Assignment Desk Will!
Assignment Desk, the trusted and reliable dissertation writing service provider in UK, is the one-stop destination to bring an end to your writing worries. The website shelters the best dissertations writers, researchers, editors, quality analyst, and proofreaders; who leave no stone unturned in delivering a supreme-quality paper. Moreover, the website is known across the globe for providing philosophy dissertation proposal examples, business development proposal exam, among 150+ topics. Below are some of the guarantees offered by the website:
- 24*7 Customer Support
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Document
- Timely Delivery
- Cheap Dissertation Help
- Refund Policy
So, without much ado, quickly reach to the online dissertation experts and get your dream of getting an A+ transformed into a reality.
Topic Creation£ 11 FREE
Outline£ 14 FREE
Unlimited Revisions£ 31 FREE
Editing/Proofreading£ 42 FREE
Formatting£ 12 FREE
Bibliography£ 11 FREE
Get all these features for