Childcare's is the most distinct work for parents, it is the process of supervision of a child or multiple children at a time. Maximum age of childcare should be the range between six years to thirteen years of age children. Study will be based on Childcare that will explains factors or the impact level in health being of children. It will be covers all necessary aspects of childcare. This study will be taken Family and childcare trust.
4.1 Describing the factors which impact upon the health and well being of children.
Childcare organization always take care the needs of organization under which all things matter (Brockman and et.al., 2016. Health and well being is the multi factorial complex. There are different factors which affect early years settings. There are some factors that affect children well being and their emotions.
Positive caring relationship builds building blocks: Relationship in the early stage helps to set the bond between the parents and child. It gives better learning that helps to develop childcare growth. On the contrary lack of positive behavior leads to create negative relationship between the parents and child.
Consistent and responsive care giving fosters security in a young child: it is the another factor that affect children well being (Brockman and et.al., 2016). Child should get proper care in their early age of growing otherwise it might occurred negative effects on their behavior. It plays a major role in sociology emotional development. Helps to promoting children confidence and learning.
Nurturing environment develop children brains: it is the another factor which might be creating good for children in case of absence it might be create less growth for children.
Toxic stress interferes with healthy brain development: Stress is not good for the growth for children. This can be create new hurdles for children. Parents needs to make sure better environment for the children.
4.2 Evaluate national or local initiatives which helps to promote children's health and well being. Explains the implementation of this in the early years of settings
National or local childcare strategies are to provide high quality, affordable and flexible childcare (Compton and Pollak, 2014). It helps to ensure the better accessible to the most of the good environment. It gives better environmental growth for the development of childcare. The main aim of local or national initiatives is to make better environment of Family and childcare trust. This includes commitments to raising the quality level of children strategy under which includes a commitment to raising the information or awareness of childcare for parents as well. Parents needs to ensure that what is right for their children (How Local Markets Respond to national initiatives, 2018). National or local initiatives will increase the overall development for childcare. It also helps to make the better decision making growth. These initiatives generally taken by the preschools at the early years of settings. Local initiatives refers to the local or post national childcare era (Gavanas, and Williams, 2016). This makes better environment for children development. It has been implemented into more efficient manner. It also helps to enhance the better opportunity and growth. Many of the company enhance the and take initiatives for making good things and growth. This helps to generate better environment growth. Many of the initiatives taken by parents or institutions in early age of children such as school age childcare initiatives, diversity and equality guidelines, National childminding initiatives and guidelines etc.
4.3 Analyse the role of the early of early years' practitioner in maintaining a healthy environment for children.
This is the effective factor which necessary to be fulfilled the role of early years for children is very much essential to be discovered, this helps to maintaining the healthy environment for children growth. Early years settings set the framework for children for better productive task. Apart from that, there are different learning or growth ides that helps to maintain better environment (Lioy and et.al., 2015). It helps the makes the better services. Such as play calm music during mealtimes, encourage them into better service level, decorate the room, prepare models of positive behavior. This helps to enhance the better activity and confidence level of work and effective making process. It also helps to create new learning growth. This is the channel of implementing the better effective services. Moreover, practitioners gives balance to children in terms of diet planning, energetic activities, small messy planes etc. this helps to create new base and implementing growth channel. This overall, this also helps to create new challenges and better environment growth. Parents needs to be take care about food, growth, hygiene factors etc.
4.4 Evaluate the benefits of working in partnership with parents in relation to children health and well being.
Partnership between parents and children are very much necessary. It makes the better service level. Moreover, parents are most necessary to build new relation that helps to make the bond between parents and children. All parents needs to be support their children at the time of early age of their children (van Zuylen and et.al., 2017)). That time is very much essential for them to understand the overall growth of the children. There are different benefits of children such as giving below :
- Children feel secured and safe.
- Move from one setting to another with greater confidence.
- Enhance learning and hearing skills.
- Experience more connections between the different services that support them (van Zuylen and et.al., 2017)).
From the basis of above discussion it can be concludes that, childcare task is the most complex process that helps to enable or enhance the growth level between children and parents. Study discussed different aspects of related childcare in their early timing of growth. Such as local or National initiatives and development growth of initiatives.
- Brockman, R. and et.al., 2016. Parents' and staff's views of adapting the Nutrition and Physical Activity Self-Assessment for Childcare in UK nurseries to improve physical activity and healthy eating. The Lancet, 388, p.S27.
- Brockman, R. and et.al., 2016. Parents' and staff's views of adapting the Nutrition and Physical Activity Self-Assessment for Childcare in UK nurseries to improve physical activity and healthy eating. The Lancet. 388. p.S27.
- Compton, J. and Pollak, R. A., 2014. Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment. Journal of Urban Economics, 79, pp.72-90.
- Gavanas, A. and Williams, F., 2016. The intersection of childcare regimes and migration regimes: A three-country study. In Migration and domestic work (pp. 25-40). Routledge.
- Lioy, P. J. and et.al., 2015. Assessment of phthalates/phthalate alternatives in children’s toys and childcare articles: Review of the report including conclusions and recommendation of the Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel of the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Journal of Exposure Science and Environmental Epidemiology, 25(4), p.343.
- van Zuylen, W. J. and et.al., 2017. Prevalence of cytomegalovirus carriage among childcare staff. Journal of paediatrics and child health, 53(7), pp.724-724.