This assessment will cover following questions:
- Why are visual and media art significant in early childhood and school curricula?
- Analyse the role of visual and media arts in the cultural lives of children and families.
- Examine the role of children as producers not purely consumers of art culture
Visual and media arts in the early childhood education plays an important role as they are the learnings which will help the child to increases the morale values and ethics. This learnings will help the child to take the effective decisions in doing any task as it increase the efficiency of the concepts in the childhood. The visuals and media also help the child to develop the knowledge about the cultures, beliefs of the society and the community. it is also the base of learning which will help the children increase the understanding about the duties and responsibilities as a human being and also as the part of a religion. This report will give a detail knowledge about the roles and importance of visual and media arts as the method of education in the childhood and what are the challenges faced in making this an effective way to increase the knowledge of the child.
The Importance of Visual and Media Arts for Learning and Development
Visual and media arts learnings is very important in the early childhood as it help the child to improve the skill and efficiently understand the typical tasks in a fun-loving manner and it also creates an effective impact in the minds of the child if they learn with the images and videos. Some importance of Visuals and Media arts learnings are.
The children also have many issues in communication with each other as they do not understand which also discourages them to interact in the society(Asikin and Daningsih, 2018). The child learns to communicate with the help of visuals as the infant learns to communicate with others by listening and visualizing their parents talking and also learning the various methods which they used to communicate their messages. And art is the non-verbal type of communication and it does included the communication of the feelings and it is very important for the child to learn the arts to portray the feelings.
Arts and visual also help the child to learn the how and why of the nature and with the help of art the child learn to make decisions about the types of painting they want to draw, which colour will be more effective in the painting and this help the child to become more efficient. Visuals provide the knowledge about all the areas which the child will create the information database that they can take better decisions later.
Art helps the child to learn more about sharing and accepting others. This help the child to increase their skills to become more social and involve in the activities which will help them to increaser their knowledge. It also helps the child to increase the positive attitude towards society so that they can be more respecting. Visuals help children to become more knowledgeable and provide the better opportunity to increase their emotional feelings like sympathy, empathy, love.
Children also increase their motor skills as art help the child to generate the impact of lifting a paintbrush, or holding a book, changing the pages to draw this will help them to increase the sensation in the body and also motivate the child to try more to do exactly what they see in the visuals. As children have the tendency of copying things so visuals will help the child to teach how to lift without actually teaching them.(Thom, Krüger and Ertl, 2015)
The intellectual of the children very important and it will also help the child to increase the ability to increase the quality of the skills. The intellectual skills will be developed to increase in the art and visual learning as it will provide the child to become more open and help to develop the mind with more things. The retention power of the mind will also be improved with the help of arts and visual learning as the child will be able to remember the knowledge for longer and increase the efficiency of their personality.(Price, Cohen and Xu, 2019).
Role of Visual and Media Arts In The Cultural Lives of Children and Families
Visual learning to have increased and it is now in trend due to increase in the befits of the children which help the families to develop and gain more increased knowledge. Visual cultures have increased due to change in the technology ad increase I the demand of entertainment which make helped the parents to gather the information for their child to teach them and increase their intellect effectively.
- Visuals are responsible increase the efficiency of the child by improving their knowledge to understand the different things which are displayed In the visuals.
- Visuals also create an effective impact on the thinking ability of the child as they are more attracted towards the visuals which also help them to create the conceptual clarity of the topics.(Suyatna and et.al., 2017)
- Visualizing also help the child to learn how to react and also increase the emotions and empathy so that they can increase the social skills and involve in the conversation effectively.
- Children which are provided the visuals and arts learnings will help the child to increase the memory retention power as the children will be more effective in remembering the visuals and also decrease thinking times to solve any problem.
- The role of visual arts on the cultural values will be that it will help the child to provide knowledge about culture, beliefs, values and ethics so that they can take decisions so that they can imp-rove the personalty of the child and increase the opportunity of the career enhancement in the future.
- It also helps the child to develop new ideas and also innovate their skills to improve their work. Art help child to increase the creativity and innovation in the mind and visuals provide the base information to the child from where they can take reference to implement it in reality.
- The family which support the visual and art learning also have proper understanding about the importance of visuals and arts in the teaching line as it will also help the family to increase the communication with the child and it will also help the child to share the feelings with their families with help of visuals and art.
- As visuals and art are the medium through the communication is sent or received very effectively this will also increase the quality of cultural values and personal values to the child by the parents.
- The etiquettes and mannerism is also learned by the help of parents and teachers which help the child to develop an effective social and cultural environment.(Widodo and Ikhwanudi, 2018)
Role of Children as Producer not Consumers in Art Culture
These statements mean children are not the customers and are not seen as the economic beneficiary, but they can help other to increase the sales and earn them money. As the child is consuming the knowledge so that they can use it to produce better art in the future. So the art culture learnings for the children is increasing the information database of the child so that they can provide the better skills and increase the quality of their work in the future. It is also very important for the child to understand all the factors of the area so that they can also increase the efficiency of their brain. The children are the producer of the art culture as they provide the base top generate the knowledgeable and let the other think as the child is small and do not have, but they allow other to generate creative ideas so that they can increase the learning with the help of visuals and arts(Thom and et.al, 2015). This will also increase the efficiency of the children in the future and increase the opportunity to be more effective in deciding and creating ideas for the development of the society.
There are many impacts of the development of the society due to the increase the intellectual of the child as they are smarter and with the help of visual learning they also learn negative things faster which can attract them to be at wrong path and this also demoralize the social boundaries to teach children in environment where the child have more knowledge about the technology so that they can be easily integrated in the environment.
There are many developments in the visual industry as the surveys help them industry to increase the efficiency and also help them to increase the techniques. This will also help the child to be more developed and it will help the industry to grow effectively they will also earn more to support the benefits of the children and provide better knowledge to them.
The school is the consumers of the art and the children learn the art and increase the knowledge so that they can also generate the skill;s which will help the industry to grow further it will also provide better information the visuals. Schools have the ability to teach children about al the factors.(Baylen and D'alba, 2015).
This art also help the children to develop digital skills and increase their knowledge as the increases the potential of the children as a young person due to technology they are mote efficient in improving society with the help of art and visuals. This provides deep impact on the minds of other and help attract them to the industry.
Art and visuals also help the economy to grow effectively as the children also contribute in the society by providing their innovative mind at very young age and it is very good for society to gain effective ideas at very early stage just with the help of visual learning and arts education. All the industry related to kids provide knowledge top the kids from the food packaging, to songs, everything help to develop a child and increase their knowledge.(Radesky, Schumacher and Zuckerman, 2015).
Also Read - Learning and Development
From the above study, it can be concluded that visual and Art learning is very essential part for education of children in the culture. This provides better opportunity for the children and it also helps them to develop themselves with the help of better knowledge and increase the quality of products and services. Visuals also help the children to increase the values and ethics of the children so that they can be more responsible in the society and delver better results.
To get more details about online assignment help connect with us.