you are required to follow this learning outcomes in order to complete this report.
- Analyse and find out the micro and macro environmental determinant which impacts the business organisation in today's world.
- Think about how business performance is influenced by the macro environmental forces by using theory.
- Examine the strategic tools in order to analyse the internal business environment.
- Also, effectively communicate the central ideas.
- Self-reflection and self-management.
This assessment is categorised into two parts. First part is reflective quiz and other part is essay. You are required to complete an essay in 2000 words.
PART A: Reflective Quiz
- This quiz will help to learn about the macro and micro environment factors which affects the current business organisation and also assists in reflecting the theory on how the business performance will take position due to the factors of macro environment.
- You have to respond all questions in 90 minutes and you are able to access each quiz at once only.
- The quiz will cover up the MCQ and open-ended questions.
Details of the quiz is given below:
Learnings about the firm structure and macro factors.
You will be provided the 7 questions from the PESTLE model, legal structure of firm and also the circular flow of economy.
Provide reflection on the porters 5 forces and micro factors.
10 questions about the reflection on the utilisation of market mechanism and porters 5 forces model.
PART B – Essay
you are required to write an essay on the title “reflective analysis of an internal business environment”. You are asked to consider the following points while drawing an essay:
- Explain the porter's formed value chain model.
- Describe the business which is familiar to you and it operates in the United Kingdom.
- You can use the value chain model in order to analyse the internal environment of the Intercontinental company. You must emphasis on the primary and supporting activities of the opted company.
- Consider how the Value Chain Model can assist you in comprehending the chosen company's internal business environment.
- Cover page
- Introduction (i.e. purpose of the essay and a brief overview; 100 words)
- Value Chain Model (i.e. outcome to Task 1; 400 words)
- Company (i.e. result to Task 2; the title should be the company's name that you will be describing here; 300 words)
- Internal environment (i.e. result to Task 3; you may add subsections here; 600 words)
- Reflection on Value Chain Model (i.e. response to Task 4; 500 words)
- Conclusion (100 words)