- Overview of your proposed business idea
- Explanation of the personal expertise you have in this area, because of which you are successful.
- Explanation of the gap in the market you aim to fill.
- Location ofG- sports Ltd.business and justification of your choice.
- A brief outline of report content and structure.
- Analyse of current external environment (PESTLE analysis) relevant to proposed G-Sports Ltd.
- A discussion of competition; the competitiveness of industry and their competitive advantage.
- Discuss your target market.
- Bring together the ideas of report and PESTLE analysis to make the proposed idea viable.
- The main opportunities you have identified and took advantage of?
- Main threats you need to consider
- The next step of business plan.
Word limit 2000 words
What do I need to do to pass?
Mark Criterion1: You should determine the ability to discuss content relating to the principles of marketing and apply this to real world examples.
Topics include: Evaluating different external environment using PESTLE analysis, competition and competitive advantage, market segmentation and targets markets.
Mark criterion 2: You should determine your ability to collect the relevant material to show that you can undertake simple market research and that you have understand the role of marketing in a modern business.
Mark criterion3: Produce a well-structured report with consistent report writing.
Mark criterion4: Come up with your academic sources and reference for your work.