- Acknowledge the understanding of components that lead to successful strategic planning.
- Severely reflect upon the marketing process which is used to communicate with stakeholders.
Content of module
- Introduction to marketing planning, implementation and marketing-related processes
- Strategic marketing planning
- Event planning and marketing
- Strategic CSR
- Fulfilment of stakeholder expectations
- Segment acquisition
- Internal marketing
- Scenario building and forecasting
- Future implications for marketing strategy
Learning and Teaching Methods
It should be delivered with a combination of lectures and interactive student-centred sessions. The seminars make use of case studies, business games and research activity.
Lectures will include conceptual issues which need to be tested and explored in seminars and support it with private study and background reading.
Personal development planning
The scheme handbook should include the details of Personal Development Plan
- European Journal of Marketing
- International Journal of Advertising
- Journal of Advertising Research
- Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Marketing Management
- Journal of Marketing Research
- Journal of Retailing
- Marketing Intelligence and Planning
- Journal of Advertising
Learning outcomes in the following ways:
- Word count 4800
- A piece of self-reflective writing that critically appraises the marketing activity.
Question: - You are asked to evaluate current strategic marketing practice within Marks & Spencer organisation and then assess such practice in light of academic theory in order to establish potential gaps in the effectiveness of their strategic marketing.
The assignment should have focused on an organisation of your choice.
Question: - Prepare a critical self-reflection of the process of carrying out assignment. Your reflection may include comment on the challenges you have faced in completing assignment one; or how the experience has changed you.
It consists of 1200 words
You need to submit the project through Uni Learn (Turn tin). You can work up to 5 working days permitted by university.