- 500+ Experts Online to help you 24x7
- Guaranteed Grade or Get Money Back!
- Rated 4.8/5 Out of 5087 Reviews
Get Expert Help
We can help in getting your scores back on track.
Get expert help from our writers.
Login or Sign Up With Your Email to Complete the Order ProcessGet Additional $5 Cashback on Sign Up
Kentucky Fried Chicken is famous with the name of KFC. It is the second-largest restaurant after McDonald's. It has a head quarter in Kentucky. This organization is providing their service in the restaurant field and it has main motive to provide satisfaction to their customer. KFC has around 20000 location in 123 countries. It is the globally traded organisation that is providing their service across the globe. It was founded as the efficient entrepreneur that is providing their service and selling fried chicken. It is the first American fast-food chain that is expanding internationally(Bergmanand Klefsjö2010) It has opened an outlet in the UK, Mexico, and Canada by 1960s. The original product of this restaurant is pressure fried chicken. It has the slogans as “Finger Lickin' Good”.
The following report is prepared on the consumer satisfaction of the KFC that how it is achieving it. The theoretical background of the company is provided in which the aims, objectives, tools for providing the customer the satisfaction are also discussed in the report. As it is a customer oriented issue it needs to be done effectively so that the aim can be achieved. The paper will tell how hospitality management is important for any food industries as a customer is treated as king under such business(Deng2010)The following text in the paper will also give the user the idea about why customer satisfaction is the most important part for the KFC.
It is the study of the hospitality industry. This industry is providing their services in various department as transportation services, food and beverage services. These services are provided to provide greater satisfaction to the customer who is residing in the hotel. These services are provided to the customer so that better services can be provided and to attract the customer toward the organisation. Hospitality sector covers accommodation services, travelling services, pubs and bars, other related services to the tourist. There are many hotels worldwide that are providing their services in event planning, arrangement related to the business conference. The scope of this management is also increasing with the increase in the tourism sector as with the increase in the total tourism need for the hospitality also increases(Eid 2011)It is increased due to the demand in the market and also government supports this sector as it attracts more tourism which is good for the economy of the country.
Customer satisfaction is the term that measures the satisfaction level of the customer from the product and services provided by the company. It is a very important part of any company or any business to make focus on the satisfaction of the customer. The services that are provided to the public must be according to the expectation and demand of the customer. Customer satisfaction provides a clear graph to the organisation regarding their services and it also helps the organisation to know the area where the organisation required to focus. It helps the organisation to grow their business.
Kentucky Fried Chicken has a main focus to provide satisfaction to their customer who are taking the services of KFC. It has the main motive to provide qualitative food to the customer so that their desire and wants can be satisfied.
The customer satisfaction increases the customer repurchase power(FornelRustand Dekimpe2010) When the organisation is able to provide satisfaction to their customer then it builds the trust of the customer on the organisation. It helps the organisation to get more customer and the if the existing customers are satisfied with the services then they repurchase the product from the same organisation.
As per the Accenture global customer satisfaction report 2008, it is founded that the price is the not the matter to churn or move the customer from one organisation. The customer moves from one to another because of the poor quality of the product and services. By the effective measurement of customer satisfaction, the organisation can make decision on the places where they need to make the focus to increase the quality.
When an organisation is able to provide better services to their customer and the customer are satisfied with their services and product then it helps the organisation to retain the customer for the long run.
when the services of the company are as the need and demand of the customer then it helps the company to make the goodwill in the market. Goodwill helps to attract the customer toward the organisation. It also helps to reduce the negative words from the mouth. It is important for the organisation which is dealing for the satisfaction of the customer to reduce the negative words from the customer and it can be achieved when better services are provided by the company to the customer. (Grissemannand Stokburger-Sauer2012)
When the customers are satisfied with the organisation then it retain to the organisation for the long period. It is important for the organisation to provide qualitative product to the customer so that their needs and wants can be satisfied. When the organisation is able to fulfil the demand of the customer then it helps the organisation to increase the number of customers. It also helps the company to get new customers.
Achieving customer satisfaction is the main aim of the food industries. They need to maintain their quality and standards so that the customer feel good and satisfied after receiving their services. KFC is famous for the type of chicken food items it is providing and they challenge that they are best in this field. Therefore in order to maintain this relation with the customer KFC need to maintain its customer satisfied for it has to maintain the following factors in their organisation:
1. Quality of the product- The first and the basic requirement for the food industrious to maintain the quality of the food items. It is there main product and customer will judge the whole organisation on the basis of the product he will receive. If the customer finds it not up to the mark than there are less chances that he will try it again as there are many options available with him to switch to.
2. Maintaining Hygiene- It is observed that the customers has now become very much aware about the importance of hygiene in the surroundings. Therefore KFC need to maintain hygiene in the place where it is operating its functions. Not only in the surroundings but also hygiene need to be maintain in the process of production of the food. These days many times it is observed that customer even demand the food industries that they would like to visit the kitchens before taking there services. Therefore the quality should be maintain in the production process.
3. Effective price- Price is a very sensitive factor and the customer respond very quickly to the prices. Therefore there is a need to do the proper survey of the market prices so that the price of the product can be set accordingly. An effective price is one which is best suitable for both the customer and the supplier(Kassimand Asiah2010)If the consumer finds that the price is very high than he will not wish to buy that product as he can get the same product type at a less price from some other brand.
4. Customer Services- With the maintenance of the product quality it is also necessary the food industry work on there customer services like attending the customer, assisting the customer,solving there any quarries and responding to their complains. Customer feel satisfied if he gets the attention and also if his quarries are solved on time otherwise it hurts the sentiments of the customer and he feels insulted by the company. Therefore the management should continuously work on its team to improve the customer service department.
It has the main focus to provide satisfaction to their customer by providing them effective services. It has main objective to provide qualitative food and good experience to the customer for the best values. (Munusamy Chelliah and Mun,2010)
CHAMPS has six letters that are important for the business to provide satisfaction to their customer. It is required for every restaurant to deliver CHAMPS to their customer.
These are as follows-
It is required for their business to provide cleanliness when the customer visit to their restaurant so that hygienic environment at the restaurant can be provided to the customer. Hospitality covers many services, it not only mean food and beverage service. It is required to provide many services so that people get attract toward KFC. The facility that is provided by the restaurant must be as that can satisfy the customer (Oliver, 2014). It is important to maintain such services at the restaurant for the long run, it helps to build the goodwill of the organisation in the market. The product that is fried chicken must be qualitative and it is as per the health standard so that customer can not face issue after having such product (Siddiq ,2011). Customer who are demanding services at home or at any other destination then it is required to give delivery of the product at the demanded time.
From the above report, it can be concluded that how for the KFC it is important to maintain customer satisfaction as they are the king of this industry. In order to achieve the customer satisfaction company need to know what the consumers are expecting from them and how they can meet their demands(YukselYuksel,and Bilim201)If the customer doesn't feel satisfied from the services than he can switch to any other brand which is providing the same product type. The aims of this company is to maximise the market by giving the best product type to consumers so that it is preferred over the other products.
Will get back to you within 24 hours