Marketing Dissertation Topics 2023 | Engaging Ideas for Top Grades07 Sep 2022 4270
Table of Contents
Is your marketing dissertation taking a toll on you? If yes, here is a way to escape all those struggles. Wondering what it is? Go through this blog to know more about it!
An MBA in marketing is a course that most students pursue to build a strong career. This study helps the student strengthen his subject knowledge but also helps him develop skills like decision-making, analyzing, conducting surveys, preparing case studies, and many more. Another essential part of this course is the dissertation.
The dissertation is the final task assigned to a student pursuing this course. In this task, he has to go through what he was taught and learned throughout the system and then prepare a document. For the same, he needs to conduct in-depth research, surveys, studies, etc. But, this is also one of the complicated tasks to complete. And the most challenging part of this is choosing a topic for the dissertation.
If you are also one of those students struggling with deciding which topic to write a dissertation about. On the other hand stuck with choosing best dissertation topics in marketing, then here are some topic suggestions to help you.
Need Help with Dissertation?
Get a 100% Original Dissertation Written by EXPERTSGet Help
100+ Latest Marketing Dissertation Topics & Ideas for 2023
- What is the concept and outcome of a management audit?
- Study the impact of foreign direct investment on economic growth.
- What are the advantages and risks linked with portfolio maximum policy?
- Explain the impact of innovation-related investment and management performance.
- What are the financial risks faced by a business in today’s modern business environment?
- Explain the merits and demerits of the mobile banking in the developed countries.
- Behavioral Finance and Traditional Finance: How do you differentiate both?
- How does leadership impacts management in any IT sector?
- What is the impact of management on organizational efficiency?
- Conduct a systematic analysis of transformational leadership.
- Perform an in-depth study on charismatic leadership.
- Explain the importance of leadership style in contextualizing the goal clarity of an organization.
- Effects of social media on the educational leadership.
- What are the impacts of technology on educational leadership?
- How have fashion gradually evolved over the years?
- Explain the fashion sense in the youth of the 20th century.
- Explain if clothes can represent the personality traits of a person?
- Explain the evolution of bows and ties into the male fashion industry.
- What is the role of women in society regarding changing fashion trends?
- How can a class promote the culture? Explain about its role.
- Basic tools used in the fashion marketing.
- List a few talented singers of 60s.
- How does the music industry work on today’s date?
- What does one need to become a successful singer?
- What are some tricks to get the best out of a music player?
- Howcan people with a hearing problem listen to the music?
- Is the Quality of Music Education Good Enough in University or College?
- Is it True that Melody Can Influence Our Life Decisions.
5. Strategic Management
- Explain strategic management in the public sector.
- A study on strategic management of middle management.
- Perform a study on strategic management in the social media era.
- Analysis of conflict resolution in a strategic management team.
- Comparative analysis between stakeholder and strategic management.
- Major challenges and difficulties of strategic management literature.
- What is the strategic management in the public sector?
6. Project Management
- Explain the similarities and differences in project management practices.
- Conduct a detailed review of current literature and project management.
- What is the impact of project length on management control and quality?
- How do organizations justify their software development methodology choices?
- How important is it to explore leadership qualities for successful project management?
- Project management: Explain in depth the literature review on the stakeholder theory.
- What are the major reasons behind the delays in construction projects?
7. Business Management
- What are the effects of using managed print services?
- Conduct a social media analysis on advances in advertising.
- How to use six sigma for increasing the operating efficiency?
- How to go green, cutting off the office expenses in big businesses?
- How is customer engagement management affecting technological advances?
- Significance of staff motivation incentives on productivity.
- How do you explain short term management and its risks?
8. Corporate Governance
- Detailed analysis of the corporate governance policies.
- An in-depth analysis of corporate governance practices.
- Conduct a systematic review of good corporate governance policies.
- Explain the impact of block holders on corporate governance policies.
- Explain the effect of corporate governance policies and practices on developing economies.
- Major impacts of corporate governance policies on voluntary corporate disclosure of listed companies.
- What are the changes in corporate governance during Covid-19?
9. Operations Management
- Evaluate the supply chain function in operations management.
- Explain the role of company employees in effective strategy implementation.
- Conduct an analysis of the tools and methods used in operations management.
- Conduct a comparative analysis of operations management for products and services.
- What are the factors based on which management decides whether to manufacture in the house or outsource?
- What is block chain technology and its impacts on the supply chain in the UK?
- What is the influence of the information technology on the manufacutring firms?
- From Failure to Success: The power of Branding for small businesses.
- Discuss the Influence of branding over customer psychology.
- Can Brand Marketing limit the business scope?
- Risk involvement in the creation of brand image.
- How quality works in the sustaining of brand?
- Social responsibilities of a company’s brand manager: Societal expectations.
- How separation and merging of leading brands affect the growth?
11. Consumer Behaviour
- How purchasing power of target audience affects the marketing development of a company?
- How do numbers affect customers psychology, and how to get maximum benefit from it?
- Does creation of need still work with predisposed customers?
- How does branding affects consumer behavior?
- Flea-market strategy for building strong customer base.
- Does marketing research for ascertaining consumer behavior, before product prototyping, help in minimizing the potential risks?
- How to take benefit from word-of-mouth publicizing, Customer motivation.
12. Cross Cultural Marketing
- How to deal with the language barrier for effective marketing?
- The influence of family culture in the building of loyal customer foundation.
- How does national culture affect the sales of exported goods?
- What role does social status play in the pricing strategy?
- Overcoming the cultural differences to market nation-oriented services: Japanese cuisine exposure.
- Influence of quality products while dealing with predominance of local marketers.
- Promotive marketing for vogues: Launching of new series of products.
13. Dissertation Topics on 4P’s of Marketing Mix
- How does Pricing affect the sales in E-commerce sites?
- Why do online brands promote their business on seasonal basis?
- How geographical plates affect the needs and demands of denizens?
- Does the quality of product overcome the lack of promotional activities?
- Influence of branding on promotional activities for the launch of new products.
- Can market risks be overcome by conducting research in between the product life cycle?
- Developing a pricing strategy based on the location of target audience.
14. Relationship Marketing
- What are the basics that Relationship Marketers can learn?
- Three ways process niche players can connect with the C-Suite
- Six steps on how to build an Instagram Influencer Campaign
- Develop rapport with Influencers via Social Media
- Small data can help businesses be more human
- Strategies for maximising client loyalty and value
- How to create emotional connection with your customer?
These are some amazing topics compiled from the most popular categories of marketing dissertation. However, if you have decided a topic and are wondering, ‘how to write a dissertation title?,’ seek help from our experts!
Struggling to Find Best Dissertation Topic?
Get a Unique Title & Dissertation Proposal Outline
Why Do Students Struggle to Choose a Dissertation Topic?
Choosing a dissertation topic is no less than fighting a war for students. There are many reasons behind this, but here are a few common ones:
1. Incomplete Information About the Requirements
The first thing that a student should look for is a requirement. Based on these requirements, a student can choose a theme and then the topic for the dissertation. But, things get a bit messy and challenging when he doesn't know about them either.
2. Lack of Decision-Making Skills
The next thing that plays a vital role in a student's ability to choose a topic is decision-making capability. This is a skill that not just a student but everyone should develop. When there are numerous topic ideas, these skills become a saviour for the student.
3. Improper Knowledge of the Subject
For a student, gaining enough knowledge of the subject is essential so that he can divert and direct the dissertation accordingly. On the other hand, if a student lacks the subject ability, he cannot get an idea about the probable topics on which he can write a dissertation.
So, these are the three main reasons why a student faces a struggle while choosing a topic for his dissertation.
How to Choose an Interesting Marketing Dissertation Topic?
Feeling anxious or helpless while choosing marketing dissertation topics? Not anymore! He is a step-by-step guide to help you choose an interesting marketing topic for your dissertation.
1. Understand the Requirements
When choosing a dissertation topic, the first step is understanding the task's requirements. When you get a clear idea of the requirements, you know the boundary and limits for researching your topic. This, thus, helps in determining a relevant topic easily.
2. Choose a Subject with a Broad Scope
The next step is to check the scope of the chosen subject. A dissertation is a lengthy and detailed document, unlike assignments. So, you should be able to gather enough information on this subject to make it informative. Thus, choose a topic with a good scope.
3. Research for More Knowledge
Research the subject from different perspectives to gain more information on it. For example, you can try the 4Ws & 1H approach to look into the ‘what, why, where, when, and how of the subject. This helps in seeking an out-of-the-box idea for the topic.
4. Find a Topic of Your Interest
You can try sitting in a calm place and brainstorming for your interest. Put down all the ideas you feel interested in related to the subject in a notebook. And once you are done with all your mind dumping, you can take a break and relax before moving to the next step.
5. Check for the Topic Relevance
Out of all the topics you took note of, strike off the ones that are not or least relevant to your subject. Then shortlist the ones that are highly relatable to your subject. Now finally, choose one topic from the list you have noted down.
Follow this simple 5-step process and choose an impeccable topic for your marketing dissertation. Now, this seems easy, right? But wait! You are not yet done! Out of this excitement and sometimes overconfidence, you make silly mistakes in your dissertation. Read the below section to know more.
3 Mistakes to Avoid While Choosing a Dissertation Topic
“If you’re making mistakes, it means you’re out there doing something.” – Neil Gaiman.
Making mistakes is acceptable, but not learning from them and repeating them all the time without realization is not!
In every work, there is a probability that you may make a mistake in it. Similarly, you also make mistakes while choosing dissertation topics for marketing. Want to know what are they? Here are a few listed below:
1. Not Communicating with the Mentor
The first mistake many students make during their dissertation topic selection is not communicating with their mentor. Yes! Whether it be a committee mentor, your professor or a senior, you should always talk to them and consider their advice so that you do not have to face any troubles later.
2. Not Using the Resources Properly
Various resources available for a student can help him gain ample knowledge on any subject. But, not making the best use of them can lead you into a do-or-die situation. You can go through books, journals, and articles available in the library or blogs on the internet for this purpose.
3. Not looking into the big picture
Students often make this mistake when they do not look into the bigger picture. Yes! They just find an interesting section for their dissertation and go for that topic without learning if it has enough scope for writing an entire dissertation. This mistake often leads them to lack information or too much information for a document like a dissertation. Thus, make sure to calculate well and research well, keeping the dissertation length in mind for better results.
Make sure not to repeat these mistakes while writing your dissertation on marketing, or else you may end up losing valuable grades in your work.
“Who Can Help Me With My Marketing Dissertation Writing?”
Are you struggling to complete your marketing dissertation on time? Then, turn to the Assignment Desk and get our marketing dissertation help to drive all your troubles away! Wondering how we can do that? Read below to know more.
- Our professionals deliver well-researched and plagiarism-free content to you. That means you can be assured of top grades.
- Our expert team delivers top-quality work. Now you can easily impress your professor with our error-free and plagiarism-free work.
- Submitting your work on time is mandatory for scoring good grades. That is why we always deliver your work on time.
So, what are you still waiting for? Contact us immediately for the best assistance in your marketing dissertation topic selection and writing!
Additionally, you can go through some of the best Psychology Dissertation Topics suggested by our expert writers.
To Make Your Work Original
- Paraphrasing Tool
Check your work against paraphrasing & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Paraphrasing
- Plagiarism Checker
Check your work against plagiarism & get a free Plagiarism report!Check Plagiarism
- Dissertation Outline Generator
Quick and Simple Tool to Generate Dissertation Outline InstantlyDissertation Outline Generator
- Grammar Checker Tool
Make your content free of errors in just a few clicks for free!Grammar Checker
- Essay Typer
Generate plagiarism-free essays as per your topic’s requirement!Essay Typer
- Thesis Statement Generator
Generate a Compelling Thesis Statement and Impress Your ProfessorTry Thesis Generator Tool
Topic CreationUSD 4.04 FREE
OutlineUSD 9.75 FREE
Unlimited RevisionsUSD 21.6 FREE
Editing/ProofreadingUSD 29.26 FREE
FormattingUSD 8.36 FREE
BibliographyUSD 7.66 FREE
Get all these features for