What to Do If I Fail My Dissertation? What is the Solution?23 Sep, 2021 78
Table Of Contents
Failed Your Dissertation! What Next? Get the Answer Here
A dissertation is based on original research. You have to focus on numerous aspects before starting and while writing it. The paper begins with selecting a perfect topic. If it is not impressive, then your professor will not think twice while giving you poor marks. The next task comes is research. It is the crucial one because your entire paper depends on it. Then comes the planning and presentation of the information.
But what if, after all the hard work, your dissertation fails? Nothing can be devastating for a student than a dissertation failure. Many times, you don’t know why does a dissertation fail?
Most UK students are afraid of resitting a dissertation because it requires double hard work. If you also have a failed dissertation, you must know what can happen next in the below section.
Students also like to read: Dissertation Structure - A Complete Guide with Layout & Chapter-wise Breakdown
What Happens When You Fail Dissertation?
After the dissertation failure, students have many doubts. Read some doubts below:
Can I graduate if I fail my dissertation?
You can't graduate if you fail your dissertation. You will have to re-write it and get at least passing marks set by your university.
Is it rare to fail a dissertation?
Every student has to write a dissertation at least once in his academic life. You have to give major time to write this paper and it carries great importance. So yes, it is rare to fail a dissertation.
What if I fail to resit the dissertation?
As you know, you have to secure good marks in the dissertation to graduate. In case you fail to resit the paper, then you can’t graduate. You have to write until you succeed to submit a perfect dissertation.
Apart from these questions, many other doubts come to your mind if you fail the dissertation. The failure demotivates you, and you can’t write with the same enthusiasm. What if you write a perfect dissertation at once? Nothing can be better than this for you. But to produce an impressive paper in one go, you must be aware of the reasons for dissertation failure. Know them below.
How Bad Does a Dissertation Have to Be to Fail?
Poor writing and improper research lead to dissertation failure. Let’s know other things that lead to the dissertation failure below.
1. Missing Information: A dissertation contains various sections like introduction, abstract, methodology, literature review, discussion, references, and others. If you forget to include any of them, then you may have to face dissertation failure. And if you miss out on some vital information, then also it can lead to failure.
2. Improper Structure: A perfect structure matters a lot to produce an impressive paper. If you don’t focus on making a proper structure, then also you can fail the dissertation. Check out the guidelines and some examples to find a perfect structure for the dissertation.
3. Poor Presentation: In a dissertation, you have to present original research. The information in the paper is vital;if it is not presented impressively, the professor can fail you. Poor presentation confuses the reader, and the quality of the document suffers.
4. Plagiarized Text: No university will ever entertain the plagiarized text in the dissertation. Since original research is required in this type of paper, so the traces of plagiarism can ruin it. Most universities fail their students if the dissertation committee finds plagiarism.
Well! You have to focus on various things while writing a dissertation. That is why it takes months to complete the paper. If you want to know how to avoid dissertation failure, then read below.
You may also like to read: How to Write Dissertation Methodology? Excellent Guide Inside
How to Avoid the Dissertation Failure?
1. Never Underestimate the Planning: You can produce a perfect dissertation if you plan it properly. Analyze how many sections it has and how much time will be required to complete them? This analysis will help you to set targets, and you can come up with a perfect plan.
2. Draft Outline Before Presenting Any Information: Flawless presentation of the information can save you from dissertation failure. Draft an outline before you start to write so that you can present any information properly.
3. Focus on Formal Style of Writing: In a dissertation, you must use formal language. Try to analyze how professionals write, then use the same tone. Avoid colloquialisms and contractions, and most importantly, writing in the first person.
4. Make Ending & Beginning Impressive: If the professor finds the beginning and the ending of the dissertation impressive, then he can give you excellent marks. Also,the chances of dissertation failure get reduced. So, always try to make the introduction and the conclusion outstanding.
You may also like to read: How to Start a Conclusion? | 4 Effective Ways to Make the Ending Best
5. Leave No Mistakes in the Dissertation: Errors in the paper lead to poor results. They can be of any type, like spelling, punctuation, grammar-related, and others. To avoid them, proofread your dissertation at least thrice.
If you can’t avoid the mistakes due to some reason, then leave worrying. Assignment Desk offers the best dissertation help; you can go for it. Let’s know about the website and the services below so that you can make the right decision before seeking assistance.
Who Can Write a Perfect Dissertation for Me?
If you have failed a dissertation and asked to resit it, then you should not make any mistake this time. If again you fail to produce a perfect paper, then maybe you can’t get a graduate degree. You can hire a professional writer from the Assignment Desk to avoid & eradicate all the chances of mistakes. We have certified and experienced writers, so they can easily offer you a plagiarism-free, well-structured, error-free paper in a short time.
If you are worried about the prices, then check out the discounts and offers. By doing so, you can get the paper at the lowest price. Besides them, we offer many services. Have a look at the services below.
- Free Dissertation Topic Ideas
- High-Quality & Customized Papers
- Unlimited Revisions
- Free Turnitin Report
Focus on the ways to avoid mistakes in the dissertation. If you still can’t produce a perfect paper, then don’t worry. Instead of agonizing, seek the best dissertation writing service from the renowned website- Assignment Desk.
Topic Creation£ 11 FREE
Outline£ 14 FREE
Unlimited Revisions£ 31 FREE
Editing/Proofreading£ 42 FREE
Formatting£ 12 FREE
Bibliography£ 11 FREE
Get all these features for