Communication is the process for exchanging information with another people. Basically business communication is an effective information sharing between people within and outside of the company in order to attain benefits in appropriate manner (Moon, 2011). With the help of this company promote products and services to customers in most effective manner. Present report is discussed about importance of negotiation and its approaches to attain positive results.
1.1 Importance of negotiation in a business environment
Negotiation is an effective process which refer to compromise as well as agreement in order to avoid the conflicts in effective manner. One of the main importance of negotiation is to building better relationship between suppliers and customers which may leads in increasing profitability level of the company.
1.2 Features and uses of different approaches to negotiation
There are four type of approaches of negotiation which may leads in improving performance level by resolving conflicts situation in appropriate way. In this context, all the approaches are as follows:
- Distributive Negotiation or Win Lose Approach
- Lose- Lose approach
- Compromise approach
- Integrative negotiation of win-win approach
1.3 Components of negotiation tactics
Negotiation tactics are more effective for business organisation which may leads in improving performance level of the company (O'Riordan, 2013). In this context there are some important components which helps in reducing the negative issues within the business organization are as follows:
- Interpersonal skills
2.1 Different types of presentation and their requirements
There are various types of presentation available such as Informative speeches in order to clearly state the topic of the study, demonstrative speeches are used in order to deliver information to all the persons of the group, persuasive speeches are beneficial in order to change the thinking and mind set of clients according to the way they think about the subject so that they can easily achieve results (Harremoës and et. al., 2013). There is an essential requirement of presentations as they can deliver the main concept related with communication about the subject.
2.2 Different resources can be used to develop a presentation
There are different types of resources which are used while developing presentation such as effective use of English signs and symbols, person should be clear about the goals which they have to achieve and what they have to communicate in order to achieve growth and success in their operations.
2.3 Different methods of giving presentations
There are various methods which helps in presenting an effective presentation in effective manner. All these can be understood by following points:
- Use audience
- Don't fear the funny
- Using musing, memes
- Use projections wisely
- Take appropriate time in relation to brainstorm
2.4 Best practice in delivering presentations
Every presenter tries to deliver best presentation in front of audience in order to convey their message and information at workplace. In this there are some best practices which helps in delivering a good presentation are as follows:
2.5 Collect and use feedback on a presentation
For better improvement, collecting as well as using feedback on a presentation is more important for presenter in which they easily improve their performance at the time of giving presentation. In this context there are two type of methods which may leads in collecting feedbacks such as qualitative and quantitative.
3.1 Characteristics of bespoke documents
Bespoke document is an effective document which designed for particular organization and department in order to attain better results. In this there are some characteristics of bespoke document are as follows:
- Fit for purpose
- Professional style
- Security in editing
3.2 Factors to be taken into account in creating and presenting bespoke documents
There are some factors which taken in creating and presenting bespoke document which may leads in attaining set goals and objectives.
- Corporate factors
- Resources available
- Ease of use
3.3 Legal requirements and procedures for gathering information for bespoke documents
Legal requirement is more important for business to gather information in relation of bespoke document which may leads in attaining desirable results. All these are as follows:
- Data protection act 1998
- Copyright, designs and patent act 1988
- Remit and limits of research
- Recording sources
3.4 Techniques to create bespoke business documents
There are various techniques which helps in creating bespoke business documents in order to improve overall performance of the business.
- A brief of the documents
- Research carried out
- Providing design option
- Approval of documentation
3.5 How to gain approval of bespoke documents
There are some methods which helps in gaining approval of bespoke documents which used by the company to improve the chances of negative aspects (Post and Preston, 2012). Following methods are as follows:
- Face to face meetings
- Online meetings
- Conferences calls
- Use of technology
4.1 Typical stages of information system development
Developing of system highlights the various stages of information system development. The method of life cycle is utilized so users can understand and see what functions are include as per given steps are as follows:
- System requirements and analysis
- System designs
- Testing and integration
- Operations and maintenance
4.2 Benefits and limitations of different information systems
- Globalization and cultural cap
- Creation of new types of jobs
- Unemployment and lack of job security
- Dominant culture
- Security issues
- Implementing expenses
4.3 Legal, security and confidentiality requirements for information systems in a business environment
Their are various steps that there is need of keeping the company information legal security and confidential within a enterprise environment, Five steps are as follows:
- Identify and prioritise confidential information
- Study current information performs and flow risk assessment
- Determine proper access, usage and information distribution policies
- Implementing a enforcement and monitoring system
- Review progress periodically
4.4 How to monitor the use and effectiveness of an information system
- Corporate department of IS is responsible for companies information system telecommunication- infrastructure management and network of companies database (Yueping, 2011).
- Maintaining and developing organisation standards of information system
- Communication with customers to make sure of quality discounts as well as others advantages of company scale.
From the above mentioned report it can be concluded that business communication is an effective process to deliver message as well as information to another person. In this negotiation also play vital role in resolving the conflicts inappropriate way.
- Moon, C. I., 2011. Between Principle and Pragmatism: What Went Wrong with the Lee Myung-bak Government's North Korean Policy?. Journal of International and Area Studies, pp.1-22.
- O'Riordan, T., 2013. Interpreting the precautionary principle. Routledge.
- Harremoës, P. and et. al., 2013. The precautionary principle in the 20th century: Late lessons from early warnings. Routledge.
- Yueping, L. I., 2011. Analysis of Administrative Trust Protection Principle. Journal of Hebei Software Institute. 3. p.026.
- Post, J. and Preston, L. E., 2012. Private management and public policy: The principle of public responsibility. Stanford University Press.