CV for Specific Job
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact No. : 07948556788
Personal Profile :
I have energetic and ambitious persona with a developed responsible and mature approach towards the task undertaken, or the situation to be dealt by me. I'm also friendly, fully confident, outgoing, professional and a polite employee whose belief is to deliver the highest standard professionalism. I relish people focussed role work that involves staffs and clients from all backgrounds.
Education & Qualifications :
Oct 2015-Present : Anglia Ruskin University
Position – BS Business and health care management
Jan 2010-Sep 2010 : Regents College
· Food Hygiene Certificate
· Customer Service Certificate
· Health and Safety Certificate
· First Aid Certificate
Jan-July 2009 : Westminster Kingsway College
Position – Business Administration (Level 2)
History of Employment :
Jan 2015 -Aug 2015 Bluebird Care
· Providing personal and practical care services to people who have wide range of health problems and disabilities
· Making and changing of beds, tidy rooms and do light cleaning.
· Assisting with cooking and shopping of personal care items such as bathing and dressing.
· Administering with the medication and collecting prescriptions
Jan 2012-Dec 2012 Retail Assistant, Golden Supermarket
· Providing excellent customer service
· Being involved in stock control and management
· Stocking shelves with merchandise
· Balancing cash registers with receipts, dealing with customer's refunds.
· Keeping the store tidy and clean which includes hovering and mopping
Jan 2011-Dec 2011 Private Career, Home Care
· Provide care and support to an elderly lady
· Assisting with cleaning, shopping, dressing, and bathing
· Taking the clients on trips, walks, hospital appointments
Jan 2010-Dec 2010 Receptionist, TUTIONS Restaurant
· Deliver excellent customer service at all times
· Meeting and greeting the clients in a courteous and professional manner
· Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy at all times
· Administer all reservation, cancellations and no-show, in line with the company policy
May 2009-Dec 2009 Catering assistant, regent's College
· Serve customers and advise them on menu choices
· Carry out basic food preparation tasks.
· Ensuring that chefs are equipped with the food and tools they require
· Checking the food deliveries as required
· ensure all stock is appropriately stored and used in rotation
Feb 2008-Nov 2009 Fundraiser, Fundraiser Gift
· Alerting people to numerous charities (UNICEF, CARE, NSPCC, Battersea Dogs/Cats); explaining and signing customers and taking their information
· Motivating and facilitating supporters to maximise the funds raised by them
· Inspire new supporters to raise money while and developing the relationship with existing supporters
· Raise awareness about the charity at its local and international levels, e.g. – by giving talks to groups or seeking photo opportunities.
· Ensure chefs are equipped with food and tools required by them
· Checking the food deliveries as required
· ensuring that stock is appropriately stored and used in rotation
Key Skills & Work Experience:
· I am very much skilled in Computer literate
· I have enhanced organizational skills in carrying out various duties at the same time because of the work experience at Bluebird Care
· I am very much skillful in being analytical while making decisions
· I have skilled knowledge about customer service orientation
· Making dinner parties
· Reading also accounts for my interest
· Going for swimming with my daughter
· I show very much interest in socialising with people and friends
Cover Letter for a Specific Job
Address : 29, Goldington buildings
Royal College Street, NW1 0PA
Telephone : 07948556788
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date : February 24, 2017
Stuart Destreza, Internship coordinator
Dear Mr. Stuart,
I have keen interest in the Management Internship Program by your organization, the Leveret Hardware. Being a Care assistant at the Bluebird Care I have gained an ample of knowledge about dealing with people and also gained the ability to manage them. I have passion to amuse your organization with my expeditious management skills and also excited to work as an intern in your organization.
While working as a sales assistant in Golden Supermarket and Tuttons restaurant I have gained the skills of providing excellent customer services to gain recognition and satisfy them. This have inculcated in me various management skills which would be of great help to me for working in your organization. I am also certified in a wide range of fields including Food Hygiene, Customer Service, Health and Safety and also in first Aid. In order for better endurance of various services and facilities the knowledge of measures which need to be taken is also possessed within me.
I am confident that my experiences, skills and brawny interests in the goals of your organization, Leveret Hardware, have prepared me to be a strong intern for your program. With my passion and enthusiasm I will definitely make my contribution in taking your organization to reach new dimensions.I have attached my resume and look forward to discuss my qualifications with you. Thank you for giving me your time and consideration.
Customer feedback for The Mexicana Supreme
It could be said that the recently increasing complaints about our restaurant The Mexicana Supreme on the review website 'trip advisor' has started to put a negative impact on the growth and reputation of organization which it has been maintaining since long time. There might be a possibility of lack of services provided to the customers which is creating a negative impact over their minds. The authority needs to take some serious measures in order to satisfy the customers thereby achieving quality services and enhancement of the reputation of the restaurant.
Discussing about the feedbacks the one which really shook the reputation of the restaurant was the feedback as illustrated by Edwina. The food served to her was of very low quality. The reason could be the mismanagement of the stock left for preparing food. Some workers are not taking care of the quality of ingredients being used and thus the overall dish becomes a total waste causing it to smell very badly. For improvement of this a proper management of the stock needs to be done by the workers and a check must be done on the dishes before taking them to the customers.
Customer service is also a major issue that needs to be taken care of. As illustrated by Christopher and Edwina the customer service is very poor. The possible cause for could be lack of communication among the staff members regarding orders placed by the customers. The management criteria also seems to be failing regarding the complaints. The manager, thus, needs to apply new strategies which must include proper flow of communication between each member of staff, from higher authorities to the workers. Regular meetings must be organized so that one gets to know each other and hence they can communicate properly for successful running of the restaurant.
Another point in feedback that was of concern was the high prices for very small portions of dishes. This was a major issue raised by Dustin and Jimmy. The portions served are very less in quantity and the quality is also not up to the mark. And above all they are so costly that the customers prefer to go to other restaurants and have a satisfactory meal that too within the same price range. As a remedy of this all the chefs workers need to make some strategies regarding the portion of dishes and then discuss with the manager of the prices can be made affordable. Also, the dishes should be innovative and tasty so that when the customers see the dish and further taste it, they find the dish worthy of the amount they have paid for it.
It needs to be understood that for any restaurant, and here the major concern being the Levisham branch of The Mexicana, the customer is the highest priority. Customers are the one who advertise the qualities of restaurant to their friends and family if feel fully satisfied and are well served. Thus, the restaurant members need to take care that customers are treated properly. Considering the feedback as complained by Katherine and Christopher the behaviour from the manager side was not proper towards them. When they demanded for their amount to be paid back or for replacement of their dishes, no sign of concern was shown from the side of the manager. All this left a negative image of the manager on the minds of the customers. The manager could possibly be dealing with workload and as result of stress this happened. This act of rudeness is not at all ethical or professional towards the customers, whatever the reason is. Manager needs to handle multiple tasks at the same time. Also, if customers are not satisfied by the dish served to them then plans should be made to either replace the dish served or return the amount of money.
Another point of major concern is that the dishes are not innovative and the quality is also so poor that the customers prefer other restaurants for the same dish. So the chefs need to come up with new menu including a variety of innovative dishes at an affordable price that would make The Mexicana a centre of attraction among all other restaurants.
I. Description of Unique Selling Proposition
Meaning of Unique Selling Proposition– It is also known as the Unique Selling Point.It refers to the unique, innovative, low-cost product and services and also high quality for the competitor product and services in the market.
The benchmarking in the category of competitive, industry and best-in-class becomes important point of consideration wherein the company standards are compared with those of other company, industry to which it belongs and also comparison of achievement level respectively. This will help the company in recognising the changes in different processes related to business and further help the organization in providing highly qualified services in market for selling their products.
It is the marketing strategy used by organizations which depends on the technique and characteristic of the Unique Selling Proposition to define the quality of their product and services to its customers so that they purchase them (Papadopoulos and Heslop, 2014). It also depends on your promotion activity and marketing strategy for introducing new product in the market. For this branding concept could be undertaken. Branding reassures customers about the quality of the product and provides an enduring platform to develop other businesses. In order to achieve unique selling propositions various decisions need to be undertaken. For effective decisions a business model needs to be constructed which will democratise decision making and also includes financial planning, forecasting, mapping and data mining. Unique Selling Proposition also depend on retailer and wholesalers to give proper description of product so the shopper can purchase the product and sell it to customer. There are mainly three categories of proposition -
- Product- It may relate with the quality of product.
- Price- It may relate to the Affordability of price of any person.
- Support– It may relate to the Social Connection.
II. Meaning of Social Media
Social Media is the platform where we acquire knowledge and use variety of internet based applications in tract with each other. It includes networking sites like - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, Wikipedia, Pinterest etc. In other words we can say that it is the platform which lets people all over the world to communicate and also transfer information in same way (Jensen, 2013). Social media also provides platform to share videos & pictures, update the profile and status etc. Social media not only supports interaction among people, but it is also used for marketing product and services. Social Media also helps a businessman to influence and identify the needs and desires of customers in the target market by using social websites.
III. Describing a Social Media Website According to Texts by Hindle and Albarran
A social networking site according to Albarran is defined as web based service (Albarran, 2008) that allows individuals to achieve the aim of:
- building a public or semi-public profile within a finite system,
- articulating list of other users with whom they have mutual connection,
- viewing and traversing their list of connections and those made by others within the system
This definition can be understood by taking the most popular social media website into considerations which is Facebook. It is a worldwide platform which allows different people across the world to stay connected with each other. The user constructs his/her profile which is made public or semi-public as per the choice of the user. Further by sending requests to other users who are present on the platform connection is established and friend list is obtained. If a user wants to know about someone then the desired name can be searched and information could be obtained and also the connections which are common to both of them are shown as mutual connections.
Referring to the texts of Hindle one of the major point which associates strongly with social media website Facebook is Empowerment is the idea that an organization is most productive when all the users working there are empowered to manage decisions on their own, when authority is formulated down to all levels of organization (Hindle, 2008). Facebook provides complete authority to users to make changes according to their choice and thus manage their accounts in a systematic manner.
- Papadopoulos, N. and Heslop, L.A., 2014. Product-country images: Impact and role in international marketing. Routledge.
- Jensen, K.B. ed., 2013. A handbook of media and communication research: Qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Routledge.
- Hindle, T., Guide to Management Ideas and Gurus. 2008. [pdf]. Available through:<https://bordeure.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/the-economist-guide-to-management-ideas-and-gurus.pdf>. [Accessed on 24th February, 2017].
- Albarran, A. B., The Social Media Industries. 2008. [pdf]. Available through:<http://www.book2look.com/book/xfpiFZUGvO>. [Accessed on 24th February 2017].
Furthermore You May Like-
- Analysis Report On Business Resources
- Unit 3 Business Research Project
- BUS020N532A Business Research Level 4 Mont Rose College