Public health is an important role in current society. There are factors which has to be considered in society. Social health care is the department which is making changes in actions of people. Public health is the art or science which works to prevent society from disease. There are various organisation which are working to promote positive and effective role in accepting changes through which happening are essential to be performed. Public health care improves life of people residing in society (Atrash and Carpentier, 2012). Cancer, Blood pressure, diabetes, etc. are some disease which are affecting social being. There are various health acre centres which help to assist association and this helps to accept changes in effective way through telling about problem and their solution to people. This report is based on NHS health care centre which is publicly funded organisation. This organisation was set up on July 1948 in England. Its head quarter is in London UK. In this report there is a discussion about approaches used to measure and control disease, investigation about implications of illness and disease in society, factors influencing health and wellbeings of pe
1.1 Roles played by authorities in identifying levels of health and diseases in communities
Healthcare is the sector in which role of government is essential. They provide knowledge about change in business goals and objectives which are efficient for knowing alterations in efficient way. There are many authorities work on local, state as well as national level which help to know what can be done which is effective for making changes in plans and policies through which society position can be improved. There are many movements runs by small as well as large level through which changes are effective in approaching changes. These agencies plays vital role in improving living of standards and this s effective for knowing chances in effective way. There are various diseases and problems which faced by people residing inn society, so agencies information can be rendered regarding making good and healthy health.
WHO is the organization which works on large scale to know about disease and problems which are effective for performing business roles and responsibilities (Basile and Smith, 2011). National insurance of health and clinical excellence is one important name in improving health of society. As there is difference in problems faced by people, so there are different techniques to satisfy and provide them information. General Medical Council helps to know what has to be dome through which changes are accepted in effective way. There are various camps organized by NHS to know what as to be done through which alterations are effective for making changes in efficient way. There are some same communities which are people about negative impact of having use of policies through which they cause changes and then apply them in effective and efficient manner. Role of health care is important as they work to improve position of company and at the same time they have to know what makes techniques effective for making business objectives (Cromley and McLafferty, 2011).
Standard of living can be improved when there is less heath issues in society and then use factors of know what has to done through which targets can be achieved and it has positive impact on health aspect of society. NHS has various laboratories through which company can know about health issues and measures used to perform business operations in effective and efficient way. While making changes in roles and responsibilities than this is efficient for making changes in society. There are many disease for which company is making changes and this helps to know what has to be done through which they can perform actions in appropriate manner. Some people make associations through which they can analysis market and then use strategies through which targets an be achieved.
1.2 Explain, using statistical data, the epidemiology of HIV or MRSA and Breast cancer or diabetes in the United Kingdom
There are many disease in society, such as HIV, cancer which are important and then this affects society need of company. There are possibilities that due to use of factors association can work as per need of society. This can be done when some that is present which tells about planning through which association can make policies. There are factors which has to be considered through which are essential to work as per change in business goals and objectives. HIV/ AIDS is one disease which is essential to work and this affects business operations in effective way (Frieden, 2010). While making changes in business roles and responsibilities then this can be beneficial for making good image in market. As per research of 2015 around 200000 people are suffering from HIV in UK.
There is statistical data which shows changes and effectiveness of policies framed by association this makes changes in policies, so actions are required to be taken by company to make alteration in plans and policies. There are possibilities that due to use of techniques HIV must be removed with using techniques which are important for making changes in business plans and policies. NHS has to alter policies to reduce negative impact of HIV, this helps to make policies and this is effective for knowing what has to be done through which changes can be made to improve position of society (Glanz and Bishop, 2010).
Geographical groups gets affects due to use of changes and this is effective for making changes in roles and responsibilities. As people are residing at various places, so there is difference in their problems also. Cancer is the disease which is one of the serve disease so as per data patients of Brest cancer are in residing with very fast speed. While taking actions, government has to make changes in their roles and responsibilities. There are various changes which has to be required to be changed by association and there are policies which are affecting position of society. Diabetes is such common disease which is present in small age group people also. So this is affecting position of society (Goldstein, Kriesky and Pavliakova, 2012). Due to diabetes people are getting death also, this has to be reduced. NHS has to take actions through which they can perform actions and this is effective for making changes in their plans and policies. While altering factors society has to be aware about reason and measures to be taken to know what can be effective and then this affects society image.
Infectious disease- Food borne disease. These are caused because of intake of contaminated food, uncleanliness while eating.
Non-infectious disease- Obesity and asthma is one of the best example of non infectious disease. As per data this is found in people of all age group (Haines and Van Amburgh, 2010).
1.3 Effectiveness of different approaches and strategies used to control the incidence of any of the infectious and non-infectious diseases
There are many approaches which are prepared by company to make changes in their plans and policies this is effective for making changes in policies. There are factors which has to be considered by manager to know what can be done through which alterations can be done. These are effective to get positive response out of use of factors through which position of society can be improved (Higgins and Green, 2011). There are factors which has to be considered and this helps to gain changes in their roles and responsibilities. NHS use some approaches which are discussed as under-
- Surveillance- This is one of the best approach which shows impact of environment on health of person. It is essential to know what can be done through improving environmental constants. This tools helps to know external components which are efficient for making changes.
- Screening- Screening means to check about actual cause of disease which is caused due to use some reason. While screening there are some cause which has to be considered for making changes in component. In this measures are taken to reduce impact of disease (Kohl and et. al., 2012).
- Education and social welfare program- There are many awareness programs which help to deliver knowledge about use of techniques which are effective for making changes. This is helpful in performing actions.
- Environmental control- This approach is not fully in control of management because there are many components which affect environment of society. But up-to some extend association is ready to make alterations.
2.1 Determination of current priorities and approaches for people with disease or illness
- prevention, treatment, palliative care, remedial care
There are various approaches which has to be used by research centers to get positive results. There are many problems which has to be considered and this affects business operations to make changes in their roles and responsibilities. There must be proper cure by centers as well as person dealing with diseases, so there will fast and positive results can be generated. HIV and breast cancer are two major disease which may result in death of person. Corrective measures must be taken to over come it. Prevention, treatment, after treatment actions are important to work through which changes can be performed in efficient way. There are many changes which has to be considered with use of change in business operations, this is effective with use of following prevention measures-
- Primary prevention- In this prevention actions are taken at corrective approaches. It is essential to know what are results through which they can apply changes in actions. In this corrective actions must be done through which company has to make changes in their roles and responsibilities (Lorgelly and et. al., 2010).
- Secondary prevention- After primary prevention actions then this helps to make changes in roles and responsibilities of company. Due to make use of corrective actions in secondary prevention, person is aware of actions which ash to be considered in market and this is effective for applying changes in roles and responsibilities. There are possibilities that due to use of such measures, condition of society may get improved.
- Tertiary prevention- In this measure, actions are working to use changes in roles and responsibilities family members through which they can apply changes in making policies good and this is happening with the help of people residing in society. There is use of polices through which company can use policies which are competent for society (Mobaraki and Söderfeldt, 2010).
2.2 Relationship between the prevalence of disease in relation to requirements of health services
Breast cancer and HIV are not related to each other directly but as it affects body of person. There are various symptoms which affects roles and responsibilities in effective and efficient manner. Due to use of approaches company may feel change in roles and responsibilities. While making changes in actions company has to alter roles and responsibilities through which are am,king changes in health related issues. There are various aids which has to be considered by managers of health care centers through which changes can be possible. There are much population which are working to spend their life happily, but at the same it is essential to know what as to be done through which people of UK gets satisfied.
From the data of health and care, it is essential to work and this gets affected with use of change in business roles and responsibilities. There is use of some targets which are required to be achieved by health care and this is effective for performing business operations in effective and efficient way. Position of society may get improved and this is beneficial for achieving business objectives. Health acre center must try to analyses reasons of problems faced by person had reason of having improvement in actions through which changes is effective.
Government of UK must use approaches through which they can perform business operations in efficient way. While there is use of efforts through which changes are effective for performing business goals and targets (Philibin and et. al., 2010). So this is effective with voluntary associations also. It is essential to work according ton use of approaches which are effective to know what can be done so society's position may get improved. There must be improvement in data which is shown above, this helps to make changes in activities of company.
2.3 Impact on lifestyle choices and knowledge for future needs for health and social care services
When some person is suffering from disease then there is difference in their roles and responsibilities which affects its life style also. There is use of approaches through which negative results gets achieved. With the view to know reasons of changes in life style of person affects its mental level also. When some person intakes alcohol, tobacco, cigarettes, this affects his/ her health and due to which they may get involved in wrong activities. As person are apart of society, so this helps to work according to use society and actions must be taken according to requirement (Potvin and Jones, 2011). As per serve, obesity and HIV AIDS are two important disease which affects society in adverse way and its impact is one life style of other people also. There are some reason which influence people of UK are as under-
- Poor diet: These days people are not take proper diet due to which changes are taking place in efficient way. Due to use of change in business goals and objectives they are making changes as per mood. Excess intake of junk food is one of the major reason for obesity. This affects health of people which cause laziness in body.
- Lack of physical activity- These days there is more use of machines to make work away and performed frequently, so in this case people are not having use of machinery which is affecting business objectives. With the use of machines, people became analyses and there is less movements in their body, this makes them use of such machines and many disease got attached to their body.
- Sexual health- Sexual health of people residing in UK is weak. This is major cause of HIV patients in UK. As people are working to change in making changes in partners. In UK there is open culture, so it is essential to work as per change in activities of people. There are many and severe health issues faced by males and females of UK due to which they are working in society.
- Culture: Culture is one of the important factor which is affect health of people residing in UK. It is essential to work according to change in operations of people. Due to openness in culture people are facing changes in operations of country (Primm and et. al., 2010). People residing in UK gets attracted with other people as they are living good life but practical they are keeping their body towards comfort and this enhances chances of diseases.
3.1 Assess Health and Wellbeing priorities for people
There is use of approaches through which NHS can perform actions in way through which society position can be improved. There is requirement of changes in policies with which company can achieve business objectives in effective and efficient manner. While talking about use of approaches which are efficient for making changes in roles and responsibilities of these centers. Wellbeing means to feel like use of approaches which are efficient for making changes in goals and objectives. There is use of factors through which changes can e performed in effective and efficient way (Puhl and Heuer, 2010). There must be good and positive strength through which changes can be performed in efficient way. There are many diseases which are revolving in society. It is essential to know what has to be done through which changes can be done and this helps to make changes in society.
When one person is suffering from disease then family, friends, surrounding, etc. must use approach in efficient and effective way. Wellbeing is the situation with which changes can be done effective way. Wellbeing is the best situation when company has to work to perform operations in effective and efficient way. There is need of social suppoert to people who are suffering from different disease. This is fruitful for making person motivated and get positive feel. If family, friends support does not get by suffered person,. In this case person gets stress and this affects his health more. There are some factors which may get affected due to wellbeing are as under-
- Physical health- Physical health is related to physical parts of body, while making changes in their routine work there will positive or negative impact on physical health of person.
- Mental health- Mental health means health which hampers mental level of person. This is important to work as per change in roles and responsibilities of person. There is stress among patient due to lack of support (Rosen, 2015). As there is difference in mental level of every person, so it is essential to know what has to be don through which changes can be performed in effective way.
- Social health- Person is a social being, so it is essential to work as per requirement of society. When disease occurs then reason must be present in society. Heath care centers must use such approaches which is effective for making changes in motivational and satisfactional level.
3.2 Evaluate the effectiveness of strategies, systems and policies for ensuring health and wellbeing of individuals
Well-being of individual means free them from all type of diseases which facilitates better surroundings and make them comfortable in every manner. NHS has been appreciated by UK for the fact that UK invest lot of amount in the health care and well being of populations. Health care agency set up wholly on UK always plan different types of strategioes and tactics with the diseases that occur previously in whole community. For example HIV and different programmes like CHAPS and NAHS are generally introduce in order to encourage and learn the whole audience to have safe sex and use mechanism for the protection at the time of doing sex (Sørensen and et. al., 2012). Different programmes which proof beneficial for the problem related to STD transfer are discuss below:-
- Social care service and information:- Social care services are those type of important services that are provided by the social health care systems. These divisions help the patients as well as their care taker regarding all the problems related to all the health issues. Social care health involves providing equipments, health care at home, and financial support to patients etc.
Information is an essential factor and elements that should be considered by social healthcare providers. Information regarding the diseases and welfare of the society helps the company to work towards the upliftment of society. Information also helps in creating awareness to the people regarding the diseases prevailing in the community.
- Quality of service provision:- NHS healthcare provider regularly check regarding the maintenance of quality of medical services they are provided to their patients and also take their opinion time to time for improving their services related to medical take care.
Equality act, 2010:- This state that health care provider of NHS must be treated in equatible manner. Their are not discriminated on the basis of caste, creed and religion and this law formulated for the safeguard of patient from any time of discrimination (Webb and et. al., 2010).
3.3 Changes made to improve the health and wellbeing of individuals
NHS a large care health centre setting in UK are performing different type of activities in satisfactory level but in every case there is always chances for better growth and improvement. Company need to modify their organisation structure on the basis of external regulations and changing demand and different type of policies and strategies that has been formulated for adults group are not compulsory to be effective and successful if it applied on children. Therefore it is essential for NHS to formulate different tactics on the basis of age group and requirement of particular level. In case of children presence of their parent is mandatory because they are guider and take carer of their child. Different types of strategies has been made for the benefits and better upbringing of child in which different programmes has been organised for the better education of parents and child both so they know the diseases that affect their well-being (Wiist and et. al., 2014). Apart from it, parent must provided such data and information which effect and different causes of different diseases. Further, they require to understand all the measures that help in preventing and curing all the diseases which occur to their child during phase of infection.
Modification that made by NHS organisation stated below;-
All the points which were discuss above must be related to overall health care system of community. NHS have implement different policies of issues and complaint on the basis of which recipient of service file the allegation if they are not satisfy with these health related services. Further it must ensure that policies which were made is beneficial for all the target audiences. Being good service provider they require to provide a resident like comfort, care and positive atmosphere in their NHS organisation. Further, family member also discuss the carer about the habits and type of food varieties they given to their patients.
3.4 Activities implemented to encourage behavior change for maximizing Health for individuals
Change in the overall behaviour and attitude of person can be done by inheriting good and ethical habits in the lifestyle of individuals. Apart from it, exercise physically is one of the positive habits that can be implemented by the group of every age. Inculcating the good habits among all the children from their initial stage is advantageous for their personal growth and development. Further Smoking cessation programs has been organised by NHS under which various programs and events has been undertaken for every group and level of people that allow them to overcome all the addiction related to smoking which is injurious from their health (World Health Organization, 2012). This will create different diseases and leads to lungs damages that sometime destroy the life of individuals. Therefore this is important to implement such programs that help the person to come from such bad habits.
Further issues related to social health care systems should come up with the problems an issues which come up with the health care clubs that facilitates the age group of every person to come and do with all the exercise together. For the purpose of removing all the issues related to addiction of cigarettes NHS organise long duration events of 6 month in which various practices has been guided to people of every age group which they need to adopt in their daily routine like meditation, use of protein shake and some other things in order to overcome from such problems and NHS do all such efforts for the betterment of society.
Get your assignments done online with our assignment help services!
From the above discussion it is clear that health care organisation are important for creating awareness. These days there are many diseases which are affecting health of people and this affects roles and responsibilities in effective and efficient manner. Sometimes people do not have knowledge about diseases so health ace centres provide knowledge and create awareness among people. There is requirement of factors through which manner can approach association and this can be done in efficient manner with use of strategies which are effective and efficient. HIV, cancer, etc. are some disease which has to be considered and this is helpful in performing business actions with motive provide benefits to society. There are various policies which are important to be considered in effective and efficient way. At national, international level there is use of approaches which are important to performing business goals and objectives. As per trend, geographical region, causes, etc. are effective for knowing what can be done through which society's position can be improved.
You may also like: Communication In Health And Social Care
- Atrash, K. and Carpentier, R., 2012. The evolving role of public health in the delivery of health care. Journal of Human Growth and Development. 22(3). pp.396-399.
- Basile, K. C. and Smith, S. G., 2011. Sexual violence victimization of women: Prevalence, characteristics, and the role of public health and prevention. American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine, 5(5), pp.407-417.
- Cromley, E. K. and McLafferty, S. L., 2011. GIS and public health. Guilford Press.
- Frieden, T. R., 2010. A framework for public health action: the health impact pyramid. American journal of public health, 100(4), pp.590-595.
- Glanz, K. and Bishop, D. B., 2010. The role of behavioral science theory in development and implementation of public health interventions. Annual review of public health, 31, pp.399-418.
- Goldstein, B. D., Kriesky, J. and Pavliakova, B., 2012. Missing from the table: role of the environmental public health community in governmental advisory commissions related to Marcellus Shale drilling. Environmental Health Perspectives, 120(4), p.483.
- Haines, S. L. and Van Amburgh, J. A., 2010. A vidcasting project to promote the pharmacist's role in public health. American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education, 74(6), p.97.
- Higgins, J. P. and Green, S. eds., 2011. Cochrane handbook for systematic reviews of interventions (Vol. 4). John Wiley & Sons.
- Kohl 3rd, H. W. and et. al., 2012. The pandemic of physical inactivity: global action for public health. The Lancet, 380(9838), pp.294-305.
- Lorgelly, P. K. and et. al., 2010. Outcome measurement in economic evaluations of public health interventions: a role for the capability approach?. International journal of environmental research and public health, 7(5), pp.2274-2289.
- Mobaraki, A. E. H. and Söderfeldt, B., 2010. Gender inequity in Saudi Arabia and its role in public health/L'inégalité entre hommes et femmes en Arabie saoudite et ses conséquences sur la santé publique. Eastern Mediterranean health journal, 16(1), p.113.
- Philibin, C. A. N. and et. al., 2010. The role of the public health nurse in a changing society. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 66(4), pp.743-752.
- Potvin, L. and Jones, C. M., 2011. Twenty-five years after the Ottawa Charter: the critical role of health promotion for public health. Canadian Journal of Public Health/Revue Canadienne de Sante'e Publique, pp.244-248.
- Primm, A. B. and et. al., 2010. The role of public health in addressing racial and ethnic disparities in mental health and mental illness. Preventing chronic disease, 7(1).
- Puhl, R. M. and Heuer, C. A., 2010. Obesity stigma: important considerations for public health. American journal of public health, 100(6), pp.1019-1028.
- Rosen, G., 2015. A history of public health. JHU Press.
- Sørensen, K. and et. al., 2012. Health literacy and public health: a systematic review and integration of definitions and models. BMC public health, 12(1), p.80.
- Webb, J. C. and et. al., 2010. Tools for thoughtful action: the role of ecosystem approaches to health in enhancing public health. Canadian Journal of Public Health/Revue Canadienne de Sante'e Publique, pp.439-441.
- Wiist, W. H. and et. al., 2014. The role of public health in the prevention of war: Rationale and competencies. American Journal of Public Health, 104(6), pp.e34-e47.