HR (Human resources) currently operates in Starbucks looks on to have effect on employee motivation. Looking in through human resources practices being redefined over several other development associated with increasing roles being sustained over present scenarios directly links organizations over directly delivering different perspectives attached through having direct impact on human resources present (Bach and Edwards, 2012). Improvement within human resources is attached selection and promotion of HR practices currently going on in Starbucks to demonstrate on various roles which would certainly link company to provide in for consistent measures that would directly demonstrate on roles which are attached through encompassing HR practices for linking in employee motivation over various methods that would demonstrate on their roles of human resource management
RESEARCH AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
Aim of report is to look on HR practices to be attained for making in improvements within Starbucks which would lead to making significant developments within companies. Increasing efficiency through human resources covered for making in allocation, recruitment and selection with human resources improvement (Claes and Heymans, 2008).
- For achieving these aims, below are objectives that are required to be addressed.
- Identifying areas over making improvement over distinct processes and systems of HR covered through with designed increasing efficiency.
- Developing on distinct areas that associate roles of HR in making human resources more intact during external pressure and uncovering different potential that is linked with high potential human resources being designed to meet increasing requirements of Starbucks (Kroon and Freese, 2013).
- Finding out different ways through which HR practices are associated with increasing roles that elaborate HR functioning in inter-related roles.
- Looking for making in more and more improvements within HR recruiting procedures that determines several aspects and roles being attached.
What are probable improvements within levels of HR that would bring in consistency through increasing number of people designing in for efficiency that relates them to more deliver on organizational performance (Thomas, 2013).
HR systems which directly elaborate roles should look on for finding improvements in companies.
Research approach: It plays an important role in the selection and implementation of practices in research and methodology. There are two type of research approach i.e. inductive and deductive. The inductive approach is start with collection of data and then relevant data will be analyzed and the theory regarding the subject matter will be developed. On the other hand in deductive approach is aimed at testing the theory. Under this research report inductive approach is taken into account as data will be collected from employees of Starbucks in order to analyze the implications of HR practices in employee motivation.
Research design: It is the tactic and plan that help researcher in conducting the research and to analyze the answer against the question and to use appropriate technique to achieve the objective of research. There are three types of research designs i.e. descriptive, casual and exploratory. Under this research exploratory research design is taken in order to analyze of HR practices on employee motivation at Starbucks (Burke and Cooper, 2006).
Sampling: It is the process of selecting a portion from the whole population as the collection of data by considering the each and every participation of universe is not possible. Under this research random sampling is taken into account by the researcher. The nature of the research is qualitative in which data is collected from employees of Starbucks.
Data collection: There are basically two methods of data collection i.e. primary and secondary. For this research report both methods are taken into account so that better evaluation of HR practices on employee motivation in Starbucks (Cooper and Burke, 2005). Under primary data collection the interview of staff in the organization will be taken into account. In order to gain better insight of this situation different secondary source of data collection will be use which involves books, journals, internet, business magazines and articles.
Through employee retaining and other measures which presents organization such as Starbucks over defining possibilities that would bring in employee motivation linked through with HR practices. Recent complexities present within human resources systems would bring in different functions of diverse resources operating within Starbuck to delivers maximum for development of the company through with those of individuals.
- Bach, S., and Edwards, M., 2012. Managing Human Resources: Human Resource Management in Transition. John Wiley & Sons.
- Bamberger, A., P., and Meshoulam, I., 2000. Human Resource Strategy: Formulation, Implementation, and Impac. SAGE publication.
- Burke, J., R., and Cooper, L., C., 2006. Reinventing HRM: Challenges and New Directions. Routledge.
- Cooper, L., C., and Burke, J., R., 2005. Reinventing HRM: Challenges and New Directions. Psychology Press.
- Hodgkinson, P., G., and Ford, K., J., 2012. International Review of Industrial and Organizational Psychology. John Wiley & Sons.