A project management plan is a layout that outlines the aspects of a successful business project that consists of cost, scope, quality, etc. The company chosen is H&M group, which deals in fashion industry. Independent research is being undertaken to identify the impact of digital technology on business activity.
- Concept of the project management plan.
- Analysis and concept of different research methodologies.
- Evaluation of the research findings and the performance review.
- Reflection on the application of research methodologies and the project management plan.
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Project management plan is help to formal and approved document. This will help to manage project report and successful research project. It will be solve different kind of business activity's like operation management, marketing, human resource management and accounting. The research will be based on different kind of methodology. On the other hand, research is based on impact of digital technology on business activity. Digital technology is help to conduct a new business in unique way (Ward, 2016). In addition, manager will be focus on aims and objective of investigation project, than produce project management plan for successful completion of research project. This kind of research will be affect in many departments are as follows :
- Operation management : Operations management is the only area of management concerned with designing and controlling. It will be focus on production and distribution of goods and services or redesigning business operation.
- Marketing : Marketing department is use digital technology for improve number of customer in market place (Ramazani, 2015). It is used to create, keep and satisfy every customer or development of new product strategies.
- Human resource department : Hr. department is focus on internal environment of business activity related to payroll benefit, hiring, firing and keeping up to date statues of internal environment of organisation.
- Accounting department : Accounting department is part of organisation, which is responsible for preparing financial statement, maintain consumer accounting information, provide legal bill to every customer.
This written report will be based on H&M group, which is basically located in United Kingdom and provide different kinds of services in brands offer customers a wealth of styles and trends within fashion, beauty, accessories as well as modern, healthy food.
P.1 Aims and objective of project
Aim : To impact of digital technology on transformation of business activity. A study on H&M group, United Kingdom.
- To identify the impact of digital technology
- To understand the support of project management plan.
- To analyse the effective of customer relationship management.
- To make appropriate recommendation for digital technology.
Research question :
- What is the use of digital technology in fashion sector ?
- What is the relationship between digital technology and project management plan?
- What are the impact of internet technology in increasing productivity and profitability?
- What are the major challenges faced with internet technology in fashion sector?
P.2 Project management plan
Project management plan is to be focus on detail explanation of overall project examination of internal and external factors (Keil, 2013). With the help of different types of activity, which is involved in project management plan like time, cost, communication and quality of work. In the same way, management activity is most important and help to solve any kind of problem in work place.
As per the above project management plan is to be focus on many activity's and every activity is based on particular time factor. On the other hand, work is to be completed on time with help of some factors are as